Blacque Jacque

Wanted: B9 Motor Cover For Bush Devil / King Blackfoot / Super Blackfoot

Hi folks, does anyone have a B9 motor cover going spare to fit the Bush Devil, King Blackfoot or Super Blackfoot ?

I'm in the UK with all the usual payment options.

Cheers.

Im pretty sure i have one..will have a look and get back to you :D

Are these what you are looking for? I think the shallow ones are for the hornet and the deep ones are for the black-foot. I also have some super black foot parts that I am not going to do anything with.

Are these what you are looking for? I think the shallow ones are for the hornet and the deep ones are for the black-foot. I also have some super black foot parts that I am not going to do anything with.

Thanks for that, the motor covers aren't the type I'm looking for, you are correct about their application though. :rolleyes:

The red chassis you posted IS the type I have though, do you have the motor cover to fit it ?

Are you looking to sell / trade the whole chassis ? I am very interested in an Super Blackfoot parts you may have.

I cropped a better picture from the manual:

Cheers,Russ.

Sorry I could not find the motor cover for the super Blackfoot. Am interested in trading parts for the super Blackfoot.

I will list all the cars I need parts for and if you can help with any, let me know and I will be more detailed in the parts needed for that kit.

Varicom- Mugen Bulldog

Varicom- Big Grizzly

MRP- Highroller

MRP- Pro-110

Kyosho- Wildcat

Kyosho- Rowdy Baja

Tamiya Hilux (rims and tires)

Hi Blacque Jacque,

I'm sure I have one of these, new on an incomplete B parts.

I'll look it out.

Antony