TWINSET

January Competition - Shelved

Aargh - I forgot that Jan was coming to an end and didn't get around to posting an entry; I was too busy re-shelving my workshop so I could fit all my cars in better (how ironic). I'll be voting though, there are some great pics there.

Right so this is the first time I have entered the photo comp and am not sure if I have voted correctly.

When I look at an entry i have an option to select it as 1st, 2nd or 3rd, then click on a link just to the right of that.

I did that for the three pics I considered the best but whenever i go look at entries again the option to rate and the link is still there, so, have I voted or not?

Anyone who's done it before or knows could you let me know if this is right or I've done it wrong.

thanks in advance :lol:

whenever i go look at entries again the option to rate and the link is still there, so, have I voted or not?

Providing you have voted three times, if you try to vote again, you'll get the message; You are only allowed to vote 3 times in total

:rolleyes:

Congratulations and a Truly Great Photo and worthy Winner you had my vote. ;)

And thanks to all who voted for me too. 12th my best result yet.

Congratulations for an excellent photo !

How do know what spot I came in (Any will be fine - but I'm curious) ?? I can't seem to figure that out ;) ?

Congratulations Mad M@t, it is an iconic photo. Well deserved! Have fun with the Boomer ;)

@backtomyroots: If you go the awards page, and click the Last Winners tab while logged in, your entry position should appear right at the bottom if you were outside of the Top 20.

Congratulations Mad M@t, it is an iconic photo. Well deserved! Have fun with the Boomer ;)

@backtomyroots: If you go the awards page, and click the Last Winners tab while logged in, your entry position should appear right at the bottom if you were outside of the Top 20.

Thanks mate - got it !

Thanks for all of your comments and most of all your votes,

sorry for the slow reply as i've only just found out that I'd won,

been away from the computer all this weekend due to the arrival of my daughter 'Lilly'

Chuffed to win as i never win anything.....

thanks again,

Matt

Congratulation on the arrival of your daughter Lilly too :)

Great weekend all round.

Congratulations on winning the comp ,That Picture speaks a thousand words just what the comp was after .That will be one of those forgotten about rare cars that will be found one day in the future by some lucky person and restored hopefully .

Although it already looks that way (lost).

Enjoy your prize you deseve it Stunning picture :)

I did add them up, but I forget ;)

More than the last few anyway.

anyone got a rough idea how many entered?

:) Why does this always get asked after the pictures are gone

I was ready for you this time and have the details at home, will post them up tonight unless someone beats me to it

There was a good showing though, someone else already told me they were 88th

because i was 100th.alway nice to know how good/bad one has done.

i make it 118 entries