Badboy

Problem With Tamiyaclub.com!

Hi!

Is it just me or is there anyproblem with TC?

I can open any www. but not TC!

It just do nothing...

Badboy

There was a few interruptions earlier this evening, 17:00 - 20:00 UK time?

Chris is looking into it, but it seems ok at the minute

Yep had that problem yesterday. It was only the main site, I could get on to the forum by googling "tamiya club" and clicking on community on the results page.

Got this one now:

The page cannot be displayed

The request cannot be processed at this time. The amount of traffic exceeds the Web site's configured capacity.

Please try the following:

* Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

* If this error persists, contact the Web site administrator to inform them that this error continues to occur for this URL address.

HTTP Error 500.13 - Server error: Web server is too busy.

Internet Information Services (IIS)

Poo :P

Yes, I had problems for a day and a half before I posted about it, and it is still very, very slow to load. I have gotten a white screen with an error message a few times, but I didn't write down what it said. :P

Yes, I had problems for a day and a half before I posted about it, and it is still very, very slow to load. I have gotten a white screen with an error message a few times, but I didn't write down what it said. :P

Well, I'm not sure what that was - the only 'known' down times so far have been yesterday afternoon on and off and an outtage earlier this evening.

Any time TC goes off line, copying the error messages would help, and then I can forward 'em on to the boss to look at - best ways are either copy/paste the text or do a screenshot and post it up here

If it happens again I will cut & paste the error message. It was only happening when trying to open the home page. I could access the forum index fine. Not sure if that information is of any use to you. Sorry I didn't think of the screen shot. :P

If it happens again I will cut & paste the error message. It was only happening when trying to open the home page. I could access the forum index fine. Not sure if that information is of any use to you. Sorry I didn't think of the screen shot. :)

Don't worry, I caught yesterdays and MMBIB caught todays, so we're not short of evidence, but every little always helps

With yesterday's and today's problem the forum worked fine also, so I'm not sure.

Chris is already looking into it after yesterday's stoppage though so, please, bear with us :P

I got a .ASP error while working in my showroom just before the main site went down yesterday if that is any help to the troubleshooting. When I tried to refresh things were very laggy and the page never loaded fully, next attempt timed out completely. Hope it wasn't me that broke it :S

I couldn't refresh the forums either, they timed out (I keep 3 windows open, main site, showroom and forum).

I have recently noticed at the very bottom of each page on the forums, the following error is displayed: might be of some help, it could be something to do with the fact I'm running IE8 on Win7 Beta though, if so please ignore me :-)

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking

I have recently noticed at the very bottom of each page on the forums, the following error is displayed: might be of some help, it could be something to do with the fact I'm running IE8 on Win7 Beta though, if so please ignore me :-)

IPS Driver Error

That was the white screen error that I got! I couldn't remember it before, but that was definitely it! I'm running Foxfire on XP.

IPS Driver Error

here

I don't get that error, although I'm on XP/FF - just checked on IE 7 and it's not there either.

There's a note on the homepage now, so I'll keep you posted.

23 Jan: Tamiyaclub is experiencing a few technical issues at the moment, causing general slowness and for it to even become unavailable for short periods. We are working hard on diagnosing and solving the issue. Please bear with us during this time.

Hope it wasn't me that broke it :S

Aha, we needed someone to blame ;)

Aha, we needed someone to blame ;)

LOL! I got big shoulders ;)

Tonight I couldn't get TC homepage to come up at all; but no error message comes up. The computer just thinks ... and thinks.

12:16pm Mountain Standard Time, US. This is at the bottom of the screen: Time is now: 25th January 2009 - 07:18 AM

Not sure if any of that info helps, but I'm just trying to provide info so you hard working chaps can locate the problem.

Cheers. :)

The main site is dead for me too, like taliesin says, there is no error message, it just keeps loading.

Dead tc on ubuntu linux:

Screenshot-1.png

It's working fine for me at the minute (iphone)but a showroom entry was made at 9:48 so I guess it wasn't a long outtage

I keep getting this one:

Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a0046'

Permission denied

/tc_tools/interface.asp, line 1791

When adding my own comment to my own showroom entry.

The rest of the site works at the same time though. Strange one!

I keep getting this one:

Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a0046'

Permission denied

/tc_tools/interface.asp, line 1791

When adding my own comment to my own showroom entry.

The rest of the site works at the same time though. Strange one!

I just tried on mine and it's ok ;)

Chris's changed the homepage message though;

25 Jan: UPDATE:We've installed database monitoring software to try and narrow down where the problem is occuring.

This needs to run for a couple of days to gather enough information for us to analyse.

The site may be unobtainable for short periods during this time. Please bear with us during this time.

Yep just to add that i'm unable to get the main site still, hope this info helps.

I'm having no trouble, and showrooms have been updated throughout the morning

Out of interest, can you see this pic;

img6439_26012009130646_3_350.jpg