Badboy

Problem With Tamiyaclub.com!

I'm having no trouble, and showrooms have been updated throughout the morning

Out of interest, can you see this pic;

img6439_26012009130646_3_350.jpg

Yep i can see the pic, i'll try the main site again.

Yep i can see the pic, i'll try the main site again.

Main site dropped off since I posted that, but it'll be back shortly.

Chris has installed some monitoring software to see what's going on, so this lunchtime's outtage (first since install) should hopefully provide him with some answers.

Also, all subscribers will have appropriate downtime credited to their 'year', once TC's stable again. :rolleyes:

Let's hope it shows up the issues, only just been able to get back on to the forum now, it said "IPS database error" or something like that.

Well its back after being taken down. Fingers crossed everyone! :)

wont work on safari on my macbook there is no formatting or tiled images to create the template its just a list of links that don't work and images in broken frames, it used too work fine, i have deleted all my cache too.

seems to work with firefox.

I got this error a bit before it was taken down for repair, when I went to come to the forum to post the error nothing worked:

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '80004005'

[Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified

/showroom.asp, line 22

Cheers Mark, passed them on.

The site's currently being monitored, Chris did explain it, but if smacking it with a hammer's not the answer, it's a little bit over my head :)

And yes, he had tried turning it off and then on again :D

With any luck, he'll have a better idea of the problem tomorrow, so we'll keep you all posted of any developments...

... smacking it with a hammer ...

... turning it off and then on again :)

Correct tech-speak would be "percussive maintenance" and "power cycling" :D

Correct tech-speak would be "percussive maintenance" and "power cycling" B)

The only thing that works for me is the forum page.I get this http://www.tamiyaclub.com/defaultcache.html when I try to access any other part of the site.Is there still problems,or am I doing something wrong?

Repent, reflect, reboot and let your sins be forgiven. (Gospel according to Bill, 1:1)

The main site had another hiccough earlier today, can't remember the exact time.

My TamiyaClub doesn't load up at all right now!!!

It's been standing and searching for a minute now!!!

Badboy

The site is working quickly for me, but I am still seeing the IPS Driver Error message on each page of the forum....

but I am still seeing the IPS Driver Error message on each page of the forum....

I've never seen it chap, any chance you could post up a shot and PC/Browser info?

I've never seen it chap, any chance you could post up a shot and PC/Browser info?

Here you are:-

TC_Error1.png

I'm running Windows 7, and IE8, in compatibility mode. I'll try from work tomorrow where I'm running Vista and IE7 and let you know if I see it from there. I also see the error message when I post, will try to get a screenshot of that too and add it into here..

Cheers chap :(

I got XP Pro and IE7 or Firefox here, and I don't get that on either.

Just tried on my iphone too, still not there :P

Got Vista on a couple of machines at work, will have a look at them in the morning

It's not specific to your computer, as it says it's an error in the forum database on the server.

There was a spell when it appeared on most pages of the forum for a while, then it disappeared entirely. Now it pops up every so often. I presume it depends more on which page you are on at the time, therefore whether you are accessing the part of the database with the problem.

Hiya, I'm running Firefox. Earlier today I used my bookmarked link to the homepage and both it plus the forum were working fine. However now my bookmark to http://www.tamiyaclub.com/ won't load (just a blank screen), but luckily I have a bookmark direct to the forum here.

Definately got naughty gremlins!

gremlin.gif

Terry / twinset i carnt get on there again , i was listing a wanted add in s/r and it was taking ages then it listed 3 of the same listings ? i carnt get back on there could one of you please del two of the adds for hilux re re lenses please..........

getting on my tit$ now

thanks guys

c.

I can understand your frustration mate - it is being looked into and Chris is trying to establish what the problem is (or are)

Stick with it, having three trade ads is better then none :lol: (apart from the fact no one can see 'em :( )

Ok andy no worrys didnt want a spanking over 3 listings the same even though i only did one ,lol yes 3 is good. we got gremlins or hes not toping the meter up lol . i can remember when got notro had the same issues they had to change server i think it got that bad.

thanks again

c.

Hi guys,

Couldn't access main page again at about 7:29am - it just wouldn't pull up, but I could get to the forum index although is took an age to load. I tried the homepage by using the bookmark.

Just more info for troubleshooting.

Cheers.

Hi guys,

Couldn't access main page again at about 7:29am - it just wouldn't pull up, but I could get to the forum index although is took an age to load. I tried the homepage by using the bookmark.

Just more info for troubleshooting.

Cheers.

Me too. :( And is it just me or is the forum being a bit slow this morning? :lol: