kingcobra

My Cc01 Hummer

update!!! finally got it painted... I wanted to do a fabtech based paint job but couldn't find any fabtech stickers anywhere... this will do ;)

56246924ai1.jpg

83851746fl4.jpg

xxxxvh5.jpg

xxxxxso0.jpg

xxxze4.jpg

Nice build. Much better looking than the toe-rag body. The spare looks a touch odd, would hate to get a flat and need to use it. :rolleyes:

why does the spare look odd?

I'm not sure Mark knows that Hummer's (not the H1) generally have the license plate in the rear spare. In Australia they would change that in a second lol. Too bad the hard bodies are so easily scratched so make this one a shelfer. Looks great though!

I redid the rear suspension setup to get those lower links up out of the way... much better now ;) AND it now has a fully functional winch too :)

hummerp.jpg

I redid the rear suspension setup to get those lower links up out of the way... much better now ;) AND it now has a fully functional winch too :)

hummerp.jpg

That is NICE and with a working winch! For a consistent set up, I would use the same off road wheels and tire for the spare and add the blue rim on the spare to the road wheels.

Over all you got a SICK looking truck and is itching to do some dessert sand running for the cure.

thats beautiful! im soooo jealous. looks like it woulds be an awesome off road basher, at least thats what id use it for.

L@@ks awesome well done on the mag & in top builds on scale 4x4 too.

great work fella .

keep your great builds coming

c.