Sign in to follow this  
Kokuzu

Help Me Why You Like The Tuareg ?

This is quite easy. I'm not intending to make a car bad or less good as is, but one thing I really do not get:

Why do people buy, built and drive a Tuareg ?

The body is really ugly, and since I like cars because of their looks - meaning the body - I really have troubles to understand the motivation to buy a Tuareg.

Let me know what drives you nuts for this model so that I can find sleep again....

Thanks!

Matthias (Kokuzu)

This is quite easy. I'm not intending to make a car bad or less good as is, but one thing I really do not get:

Why do people buy, built and drive a Tuareg ?

The body is really ugly, and since I like cars because of their looks - meaning the body - I really have troubles to understand the motivation to buy a Tuareg.

Let me know what drives you nuts for this model so that I can find sleep again....

Thanks!

Matthias (Kokuzu)

I can only think of one reason I'd buy the kit, and that's to raid the chassis for another scale 4x4 project. I'd probably end up using the body for target practice with my BB Leopard II tank or run over it with the Savage monster truck style. Horrid looking thing.

I can only think of one reason I'd buy the kit, and that's to raid the chassis for another scale 4x4 project. I'd probably end up using the body for target practice with my BB Leopard II tank or run over it with the Savage monster truck style. Horrid looking thing.

If only your Leopard had real grenade shells? ;)

Anyway, I agree with TA-Mark, I'd buy the Touareg for the chassis, and I think that's what most people do. And although the Touareg doesn't look nice 1:1, the 1:10th version is not ugly merely because it's the Touareg. It's a Dakar car (which should be competitive) on a scale 4WD chassis. It doesn't work well. And then in addition to that the wheelarches aren't filled up well...

I actually quite like it.I think it performs really quite well.

There are some fine examples in members showrooms.

Every one is different,if we were all the same life would be very boring.

There is only 1 reason why I like the Touareg ...Dakar Dakar Dakar .

I agree with TA-mark. The only reason I would buy a CC01 Touareg ;) is to build a custom off roader. The pajero looks great though.