Longwaistround

3 X 15 Mm Screw Wanted!

Hi thanks for looking..

As the title says just need 1 x screw (3x15mm) for my Gr.b celica gearbox. It's found in screw bag A (BA3) but no doubt it's in many other kits that I'm unaware of but someone more switched on will know about......anyhow If anyone has one spare I would very much appreciate relieving it from them for whatever trade/cash they see fit so that i dont have to pay fleebay a tenner for one screw!!!!!

Again thanks for looking...

Mat

What sort of screw is it?

Pozi head, slotted or cap?

Metric or tapping?

I won't have a Celica one, but if you let me know what it needs to be, I'm sure I'll have one similar at home you can have :)

Hi there,

It is more of a bolt than a screw, it is the standard Philips with a slot from Tamiya and will be metric. In this era they had slightly different finishing. I probably have one which I could send you (PM me if Twinset doesn't get to you first!) or you could try the Grasshopper re issue screw bag, as I believe the Hopper and Hornet re issues have 3x15mm screws/bolts.

You could try a light flashy modern upgrade, as the Egress uses titanium hop ups which are 3x15 as well.

Paul.

Hi there,

It is more of a bolt than a screw, it is the standard Philips with a slot from Tamiya and will be metric. In this era they had slightly different finishing. I probably have one which I could send you (PM me if Twinset doesn't get to you first!) or you could try the Grasshopper re issue screw bag, as I believe the Hopper and Hornet re issues have 3x15mm screws/bolts.

You could try a light flashy modern upgrade, as the Egress uses titanium hop ups which are 3x15 as well.

Paul.

'

Cheers Paul,

Twinset has saved the day! ..but thanks for the offer..I'm new on the forums and club but already finding it an invaluable resource and a truly friendly place to be!! :lol: ...Funny you mention the grasshopper bags as after many hours of searching on ebay I found this american seller (crp?) who posts big pics of the back of the bags for ref. Great idea and a help then was going to buy cheaper in UK....but i'm finding these forums the best place to try first!!

Thanks to you guys again..im learning!

Cheers

mat