JohnLunchBox

Post Your Pic - What Do You Look Like?

I fly jets!

Goose.jpg

Well at least until Mav' put us in a flat spin over the pacific and I hit my head as I ejected. Now I work in ER.

PLEASE READ: TO UNDERSTAND WHY I LOOK SO BAD!

These pictures were taken 3 hours after I got sprayed with CO (Military Grade Pepper Spray!) No I was not trying to get away from the cops. I am in the NAVY and I am going through a school for Security Force. To be able to carry this stuff, you need to be sprayed with it and go through 5 scenes of where you beat the **** out of guys holdong bags.

Short story! If a cop tells you to do something and they have CO, DO IT! Or you will regret it later! The stuff works and very well too! [:(]

100_0213.jpg<p>

100_0214.jpg

Yeah - as Rich says - the other one PLEASE! Oh god my sides are hurtin already! [:D]

This is my older daughter............soon to be the Tamiya Queen. She owns a Losi Mini T, Kyosho Mini Z, Tamiya TGS, Tamiya TG10 MK1 and a Tamiya Sonic Fighter!

getuserimage.asp?t=n&id=img488_20022005003347_6.jpg

this is my younger daughter. She only has a Losi Mini T, but will soon get the Tamiya TGS from the older daughter!

getuserimage.asp?t=n&id=img488_16032005040214_6.jpg

And of course me, with a better picture than the one where I got Pepper'd Spray'd! [:D] I am the one on the left holding my TGX with a HPI EVO body on it.

getuserimage.asp?t=n&id=img488_30052003063246_main.jpg

Ok , time to scare everyone . Please make all children leave before you scrole down , Im not responsable for any nitemares they have after seeing this ugly mug ...Though , if anything , it should make a good target for any dart boards out there [:)].....

Blast from the past, but hey!

Here's a photo of me taken last May at my cousin's wedding...

Sam.jpg

Ta

Sam

Im glad i brought this thread back to life with my soldering issues post, theres a fair few regulars that bottled it lol, come on bossman chris!

Here is another picture of my family and me. From back left to front:

My Step Dad, Dad's Girlfriend, Me, Younger Daughter Jazlynn and Older "Tamiya Lover" Daughter Janjira. wife was working, so she wasn't there.

100_0630.jpg

More pic's of the daughter's!

100_0628.jpg

100_0633.jpg

100_0644.jpg

Ok, well here is my submission.

My good lady and I at our wedding reception 10th September 2005. (and still going strong!)

Cheers

DSC_0162(BW).JPG

post-3-1142210820.jpg

Nice to put a face to the new keeper of my old brat. That pic brings back memories of my wedding day a couple of years back, scary stuff standing there at the front of the room waiting for the mrs with everyone i know standing behind me. Emotional stuff, and i dont really do emotional

Sweet I've always wanted to try a bit of DJing! What type of DJ Dance, Techno, hip hop e.t.c are you?

Sorry for the bad picture lads (phone camera) Hopefully will get a proper pic soon.

ME.jpg

post-3-1142394360.jpg

Picture is of me posing with my first RC car ever. A Nikko Super Fox 4wd, picture was taken in the summer of 87.

post-3-1142398500.jpg

Taken by me this summer. Really looking forward to summer again. Terry.sc told me how to post pictures in the forum[:)]

post-3-1142400360.jpg

heres me last year august bank holiday, In margate. and didnt bring a runner for the beach [:'(]

post-3-1142402340.jpg