JohnLunchBox

Post Your Pic - What Do You Look Like?

try and guess what helicopter it was, if you want (but there's no price)

marcus

Lynx?

Sea King?

Merlin?

Hey,I said Sea King in my first post!!

ok, i give up, how do i uipload a pic to this thread?

andy

Depends if it's web based or on your PC

Web based is easy, you need to use (img) insert the picture url here!! (/img) and replace the round brackets with square ones (between the 'P' and ENTER key on your keyboard)

If it's a file in your PC you'll need to attach it, look to the top of the box there's 4 tabs, COMPOSE,OPTIONS,RELEATED and PREVIEW, click on OPTIONS it will open a new box with FILE ATTACHMENT at the top,click on the Add/Update button under that and a smaller box opens with UPLOAD FILE next to the file address box if you know the file name then insert it in the box and click save, if you don't know the file name click the button that says BROWSE and it'll open your desktop double click the file and it'l automatically insert it in the box then click save!!

There ya go,easy huh??

Oh and if you want to make sure your post is okay before posting it click on the PREVIEW tab at the top and it'll do just that!! If it's ok click post, if it's not then click the COMPOSE tab to return to the message editing screen

yep, this is the yougest at mo....and most likely to tear up any thing laying around....lol

post-3-1142982600.jpg

@MAD ANDY: Do you really want to show your kids in a public internet forum? I just want to remind everyone what mad cretins are strolling through cyberspace. I remember there was an advice by netsmithUK about this but can't find it any more.

@MAD ANDY: Do you really want to show your kids in a public internet forum? I just want to remind everyone what mad cretins are strolling through cyberspace. I remember there was an advice by netsmithUK about this but can't find it any more.

why whats the problem, are there pervs on this site, i am showing my family, none of the above pics can or could be used for any thing more than, "look this is who we are"........

super greg.....i think u are not trusting other users of this site......why would a weirdo come here to this  site for perv pics........

my pics are not perv material, and also i will point out, other ppl have shown their kids.why not comment on them?

andy

No offence, Mad Andy! Just wanted to have it said. (and in fact I do comment on other people's kids pics too).

I do trust this forum as I would do with any other public forum, where every day thousands and thousands of visitors come along, stay or leave. Anybody can register and join and nobody knows what people stand behind the nicknames. Think about it as if you were showing the pics publicly in real life on a location like marketplace or train station. Would you do that?

why whats the problem, are there pervs on this site, i am showing my family, none of the above pics can or could be used for any thing more than, "look this is who we are"........

super greg.....i think u are not trusting other users of this site......why would a weirdo come here to this  site for perv pics........

my pics are not perv material, and also i will point out, other ppl have shown their kids.why not comment on them?

andy

Your approach is a bit naive, millions of unregistered people surf this site, even for members we don't know what they are like in their private lifes, so I would strongly recommend not to post pics of your childern (also in your showrooms), check here why http://www.tamiyaclub.com/xforum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=9520

We also commented/adviced other people that did it http://tamiyaclub.com/CS/forums/157375/Sho...ead.aspx#157375 and if you know more, please let us know so we warn them too. We don't force anyone to remove them, we just recommend so for their own good, in the end choice is up to them that's why we mods don't just delete them, but leave the owners decide, still I'd personally preffer to rather be safe then famous.

Cheers

cheers guys. im the one on the right. this pic was taken on my last vacation together with my best friends. having a good german brew[<:o)] and a nice meal.

cheers birdy

test334ve.jpg

Here's me, winning the raffle at the TC Snetterton event in 2004!!

(Me on the right and NO that's NOT my other half on the left!!)

getuserimage.asp?t=g&id=img380_07032004194445_4_350.jpg

I hope you don't mind me borrowing the pic Roop??

Hey thats my Blackfoot Xtreeme..... god was that 2 years ago [:^)] att picture of me [;)]

post-3-1148687160.jpg

Jay,

Those GTs are nice cars. Never got a chance to ride in them, but I have delivered parts for them, to the Ford Wixom plant. They have a special section of their very own on the West side of the property, ya know, where they usually have a couple of the GTs impaled  on the roof (that you cant really see, unless you know where to look). When I went in there, it looked like those cars are all hand built, by one single person, meaning, there was a few stations, with one guy at each station, working on "his" car.

Another thing- since you mentioned Roush. Are you guys located north of I96, Livoinia area, on one of the Mile roads, if you take my meaning? I run expedited work, and it is mostly automotive. I am almost certain that I had delivered a couple racks of Corvette engines to your place- Thought they were prototypes, and the guy that unloaded them, said they will basically run them till they burn up, and then see what malfunctioned first and why.

And finally, a picture of me: I will post another when I find a better one:

getuserimage.asp?t=n&id=img3729_27012006173824_main.jpg

Beetlejuice.... my hero.  Still hear the audio in my head when you throwing up on the Stern show.  LOL

Hey thats my Blackfoot Xtreeme..... god was that 2 years ago [:^)] att picture of me [;)]

Samia_Smith-Dec2K5-New2.jpg

****, there are no woman at my track that look like that! I need to move! [:P]