JohnLunchBox

Post Your Pic - What Do You Look Like?

Here's me, winning the raffle at the TC Snetterton event in 2004!!

(Me on the right and NO that's NOT my other half on the left!!)

getuserimage.asp?t=g&id=img380_07032004194445_4_350.jpg

I hope you don't mind me borrowing the pic Roop??

Hey thats my Blackfoot Xtreeme..... god was that 2 years ago [:^)] att picture of me [;)]

Yeah Snetterton Tamiya Club Meet 2004!!

Actually it WAS my BFExtreme!! Didn't even get it back to my car before it was traded!!

My friend Incredible_Serious was having trouble posting this, but he said it is a picture of Netsmith from some RC outing a couple years ago, during lunch:

img3729_27052006032853_1_350.jpg

Cheese and Rice Alex (or dare I say.......Sanchez) you took out the whole website with that mug. You better consult Chris before pulling a stunt like that again!!!!!

WG

**** Alex, I reckon it was you posting this picture which crashed TC! Grovel, like your life depends on it, many angry TC members heading your way!

And **** you Woober, just beat me to it! :)

Must have been all the right-clicking and saving..... lol...

I am the TamiyaClub AntiChrist!!! lol lol lol......

Alex

Me and My Griffin in team colours - well I am any way  :) Glenn

post-3-1149004740.jpg

Jeeeez Alex - have we met before ???

You must have a dead set twin if we havent!!

Cheers

Darryn

.... to the Ford Wixom plant. They have a special section of their very own on the West side of the property, ya know, where they usually have a couple of the GTs impaled  on the roof (that you cant really see, unless you know where to look). When I went in there, it looked like those cars are all hand built, by one single person, meaning, there was a few stations, with one guy at each station, working on "his" car.

Another thing- since you mentioned Roush. Are you guys located north of I96, Livoinia area, on one of the Mile roads, if you take my meaning? I run expedited work, and it is mostly automotive. I am almost certain that I had delivered a couple racks of Corvette engines to your place- Thought they were prototypes, and the guy that unloaded them, said they will basically run them till they burn up, and then see what malfunctioned first and why.

Wixom is final assembly, and most of what goes on there is by hand. The initial Chassis decking is at SSV in Troy. SSV is a divison of Saleen (Steve has his hand in the pot too). A couple of guys that worked here and built the first eight (or nine prototypes... can't rem how many), left here to work there. Good bunch of guys we lost. Roush has buildings all over (even all over the world). The main Campus is off of Plymouth Road, the two largest facilities at Inkster/Plymouth and then Levan/Plymouth (general area, actually Commerce and Market... pretty much that whole block). I am down in Allen Park, literally right across the street from the Detroit Lions training facility, right at Southfield and Rotunda. We are primarily here to support the Ford customer base as their main campus is on the other side of Southfield. If you delivered Vette motors, they either went to Bldg 1, 15 (the two dyno facilities) or B50 (Performance Assembly Solutions), but by the sound of your description, probably the dyno facilities. We are all one big happy family...........

I was asking myself the same thing....

Did ya mean 23 Joel?

-Steve

Guest joelvardy

that is my bro 23 he has just come home obiousl looked in my history and put this in you see I am always logged in

here is one of me (long time ago)

post-3-1149120780.jpg

Hm ... looks like I missed a lot in the past. Wasn't here very often. I guess I have to change that in the future.

OK, I'm going to post a picture of me too. Since the one or other member posed in martial clothing ... I think I can do that either ...

father_and_son_480.jpg

That's my son and me in our "training dresses"

Cheers

Martin

I know i digging up an old thread but here's the face to blame!

Prettyboy.jpg

Guest joelvardy

Well I did post an old pic of me in the local park but here is one from yesterday:

Caught well by Devilsome at the last clumber park meet

getuserimage.asp?t=&id=img15515_14012007180027_10.jpg

Great pics guys always good to put faces to names [Y]

As promised here is a pic of me taken about 2 minutes ago :)

me.jpg 

Me, looking like a fool, with red-eye, having worked out how to use the timer on my camera:839312768_l.jpg

Someone was a little 'snippy' when this was taken... and now I'm getting tapped on the back of the head for posting it... I like living on the edge! :)

AlexMichelle3.jpg

Photo taken during a "stupid phase" a few months ago at work [:D]

(yes I am "posing" for my own camera-phone held carefully at arms length) [:D]

Photo-0128.jpg