Sign in to follow this  
Kencocat

Fav Hood Or Chassis Wanted

Hi,

Well I made a bit of a mess repairing my Fav chassis around the suspension uprights area; the hood will now need modifying to fit.

So does anyone have either a FAV hood/bonnet or a chassis their willing to part with? If the chassis needs repairing or has been repaired thats not a problem as long as the hood fits and the same goes for the hood.

I do remeber some Repro hoods on Ebay a while back, does anyone know who did these?

Thanks

Neil

Hi,

Well I made a bit of a mess repairing my Fav chassis around the suspension uprights area; the hood will now need modifying to fit.

So does anyone have either a FAV hood/bonnet or a chassis their willing to part with? If the chassis needs repairing or has been repaired thats not a problem as long as the hood fits and the same goes for the hood.

I do remeber some Repro hoods on Ebay a while back, does anyone know who did these?

Thanks

Neil

How bad is the chassis / repair? , any pics of it .You might still be able to salvage it .If all else fails you could get a used Wild One chassis as they are the same as the FAV but black and a bit easier to obtain

Sign in to follow this