Longwaistround

Wild One...

Hello all thanks for looking..

Shame for me maybe not for you but my beloved Wild one is up for grabs..Nearly finished project that would make anyone happy as this is near mint

Due to my possible job loss as i work in new house build, and we just aint building much new houses at the mo! I have been politly informed by the missus to sort some cash out!

So this is the first and hopefully the last project of mine to have to go.

Included is:

* Buggy itself that only bears some minor marks on a small area under chassis(no marks on gearbox!)

* The drivers head is not original so a repro "beetlelover" unpainted head is included aswell as the non original one!

* Cockpit is only base painted so details need to be added

* New repro decals included(these are those white backed ones of ebay-only bought just for the aria sticker for helmet!)

* Steering servo, Original MSC and a 540 silvercan

* Beatties bag(with wild one on side) All intact and working

This only needs a Little personal detailing as I intended to do it myself to make this a perfect shelfer, but time has run out for me as it has to go, saying that I know many of you guys would rather do a no doubt better job than me and want it that way!

Im asking 195 Free posted in the UK as this buggy does owe me quite alot, but dont hold back with an offer as all will be listened to!

If your not in the uk i will still post but bear in mind it isn't cheap to post from uk but you will ONLY pay at cost...

PM me or email for pics or check my showroom

www.tamiyaclub.com/showroom_model.asp?cid=85993&sid=23479

Cheers

mat

*****************THANKS FOR ALL THE INTEREST****NOW SOLD TO DUNKMAN in what can only be described as a very pleasant and fun transaction...cheers buddy your a top fella!!************************