can someone give me the id of a reputable hong kong trader on ebay as i am looking to buy an ezrun brushless combo and want to try and avoid getting ripped off thanks

Hi there,

Hit search, hit more search options, then again hit the more options button on the new page. Type EZrun in the top left box, select search titles only. In the first few there should be a thread 'EZrun in da house'

There are loads of comments there about EZrun controllers and at least a couple of sellers. I have used the ones listed and the service was flawless. Arrived very fast, perfect condition and looks a quality product, though I have yet to run it.

I have heard of problems, but I believe these to have been like putting diesel in a petrol car (too much voltage etc)

Keep well,

Paul.

With exchange rates as they are you might be better off buying locally from Ebay or your LHS.

Stellamodels or RC Champ (both Tamiya club sponsors) are based in Japan and both have a superb reputation,you will find links for both on the TC homepage and they have a trade section here on the forum.

stella is good ! JRRC from japan have very good reput. dinball is another alternative choose.

True, Stellamodels is based in hong kong, lacorun and i met HER sometime in the tamiya dealers shop lol.

Back to topic, not sure did you brought it yet. But tamiya just released their new Brushless ESC and Motor

Item number are: 45038, 54132 and 45039

following is the link (but in Japanese):

http://www.tamiya.com/japan/products/45039...hless/index.htm

The price is only alittle higher compare to Ezrun. My opinion will not buy Ezrun, because they are cheap and ok performance BEFORE,

but nowaday, most of other company are getting cheaper. (Me myself using LRP ;), but the price is abit high for normal user, therefore i will suggest

tamiya ESC, and get yourself other Motor. Anyways, it is just my opinion.

EZrun 5.5T with ESC price before was around $72.50 USD in hong kong, but now getting higher.

Tamiya ESC + 12T Motor Set 16,000YEN*

12T Motor 6,500YEN*

ESC 11,800YEN*

*japan price.

They have 23T and 3.5T coming soon, but since Motor wont have a big different, therefore you can buy other big brand if you want.

P.S. dont bother search my shop, coz i dont have it. Coz the i dont have it yet, still waiting for back order >.<"