difflockxc

Wild One For Trade

i have a nice wild one that i have had for a while but am just to scared to use it i have test run it and all works ok it has its origional box ,instructions and even the old radio gear if required including its hump pack battery the body is gereraly good with a few very small cracks around the locating points , wheels and tyres are very good and origional ,it has a new standard silver can 540 motor and i fitted a new steering servo as the old one was dead .Im looking to swap it for either something scale 4x4 i.e. cc01/xc or 2wd buggy i.e. desert gator/xtm xcelerator but anything off road may be considered any questions please ask my email is gbhowland@hotmail.com i can send pics on request thanks for looking

under offer but will re list if this falls through

as above the trade didnt go ahead so feel free to make your offers.just as a note the body would need a clean,repaint and new decals to make it a shelf queen but the model is on the whole very tidy

as before if you would like any pics or have questions please email me at gbhowland@hotmail.com

as above the trade didnt go ahead so feel free to make your offers.just as a note the body would need a clean,repaint and new decals to make it a shelf queen but the model is on the whole very tidy

as before if you would like any pics or have questions please email me at gbhowland@hotmail.com

Email sent.