as.roma.1927

Wanted - Tamiya Mini 4wd Car Kit Nib And Spare Parts Wanted

Dear sir,

I get tired with your constant changing the situation and asking for more and more. Now you want free shipping that costs more than the goods, shipment to a much more expensive country and more free goods shipped to yourself. It is too tiring for me, I would rather recycle them!

Paul.

Dear sir,

I get tired with your constant changing the situation and asking for more and more. Now you want free shipping that costs more than the goods, shipment to a much more expensive country and more free goods shipped to yourself. It is too tiring for me, I would rather recycle them!

Paul.

Dear Paul, this is false. you should have some time to see my replies, ah yes you did not receive my reply. It' come back to me because you have mailbox full!

you should delete messages that you don't need.

I told you that i don't want to lose time. I have told you that i want all your parts, and i can increase my total if you ship to my japanese friend with tracking service. But you are so misterious!

I am asking on this topic thousand and thousand times that i want wild mini 4wd parts and mini f1 parts.

And you FIRST told me that you don't have wild and mini 4wd parts. Only dangun parts.

Then, in second email, you told me that you have item 15021! wild mini 4wd speed gear! So? what should i think about you? are you joking with me?

I ask you , 10 times , to write and make me A COMPLETED AND DETAILED list of all mini 4wd kits and parts, mini f1 kits and parts, and wild mini 4wd kits and parts that you have to sell!

Or you DON'T WANT TO SELL other parts? you keep best parts at your home? and you want only to sell to me dangun racers parts??? that we both know, dangun is a failure for tamiya ! Nobody uses dangun, nobody buys dangun!

So you want, in my hopinion, to sell as soon as possible! and you also are accepting a low price for this reason.

But, stop. Please be serious since now. Now stop joking.

I have 300 euros about in my paypal balance. I am not doing any game.

I WANT to know exactly all, ALL parts that you have. you make me list only of dangun parts and pictures. I want list and picture also of your all other parts. Then i will purchase from you DANGUN + OTHER PARTS. ok?

I will be waiting your email. Thanks. Simone.

My inbox isn't full and I sold you all my parts for the mini 4WD last year. I think you are confused. Maybe you are thinking I am the other guy. All I have were the Dangun Racer parts and you continued to ask more and more for discounts, shipping everywhere and freebies for yourself. It got too complicated and long winded for me :lol:

Paul.

There is one Wild 4WD bag of parts 15021, I just found at the back of a drawer, otherwise all of them are Dangun Racer parts. Shipping to Italy was included at 50 Euros (which is almost cost of the shipping) but to Japan will cost way more, as I said, it would be cheaper to recycle them!

If you want the parts I sent you a list of sent to Japan and the Wild 4WD part sent to you in Italy, including shipping, it will all cost you 75 Euros.

Thanks,

Paul.

Paul: please email me!

Up for all other people! i am yet searching these parts exactly!:

- 15033 4wd racer speed timer rare

- 15115 Aero Hi Mount gray

- 92048 Azente American body set for type 2 chassis rare

- 92049 Zenquish body part set for type 2 chassis rare

- AO-7001 2mm screw set (orange label)

- Mini f-1 Gold plated mini f1 terminal set (white label)

- 25004 Mini f-1 Carry along pit case black

- 25008 Mini f-1 Soft compound slicks (f&r)

- 17004 Wild mini 4wd kit Midnight Pumpkin (made in Japan)

- 17007 Wild Mini 4wd kit King Cab (made in Japan)

- 17008 Wild Mini 4wd kit Bullhead jr. (made in Japan)

- 17010 Wild mini 4wd kit Toyota 4 Runner (made in Japan)

- 17011 Wild Mini 4wd kit Nissan Terrano (made in Japan)

- 17015 Wild Mini 4wd kit Isuzu Vehicross (made in Japan)

Hi,

As per the email I sent I am collating things for you :-)

thanks,

P.

Yes but before search and make list of other parts from your collection, please first of all send me invoice paypal payment . i want to pay you

dangun parts (all) + 1x 15021 wild speed gear set, including shipping to japan with tracking n. ok?

you told me 70 euros.

Please send me invoice, i will pay now.

Then you will ship all 216 dangun parts + 1 wild parts to my friend in japan.

And in your free time you will search for wild kits ok? because wild kit must be shipped to italy!

Ok?

thanks.

Dear Paul, i have paid you. Please see your paypal.

Please ship all 216x dangun parts as soon as possible.

I have many problem with my computer now. I must format pc again and i don't know when i can come back online. :)

Simone

I understand. I have received payment, thank you. I had conjunctivitis for the last 3 days, could hardly open my eyes yesterday morning...

Shipping would have happened today, but so busy with reallife, not elife, but it will be done tomorrow morning.

Best wishes,

Paul.

Ohh cojnuctivis! What bad! i had it some years ago. Never mind, take care of yourself. I don't have hurry. When you are ready and good health, you can go to post office ok?

Thank you!

Just came back from the Post Office, they wanted 70 Euros for 71 Euros worth of goods....so

Back home, just split it into two parcels and am shipping again in 10 minutes. Oh what fun....

:rolleyes:

Paul.

Hello dear Paul have you shipped all 216 dangun parts now? are you good health?

Sorry but i format my pc and now is ok . I am sending you emails but they come back to me. It seem again that you have mailbox full!

:) can you email me with receipt of scan of shipping?

Thanks. Simone.

Up. I am stlli searching these parts! Anyone has got these parts to sell please email me.

item code: Description:

For Paul: have you shipped? please email me!

Hi :lol:

I have shipped at least a week ago and also emailed you!

Looking for more parts for you on Mini 4WD.

Best wishes,

Paul.

Hi, don't want to seam as if hijacking this thread, but I also am searching for a Tamiya Mini F1.

The particular model I am looking for is the Mclaren mp4/7 , number 280008.

I'm not too fussed if it is new or used.

Cheers.

Up! anyone has got these parts to sell to me?

original brand new made in japan:

item code: Description:

- 94145 mini 4wd 19mm 5 spokes large dia. aluminium ball race rollers (blue)

- 94113 Turbo dash motor

Hi there,

I emailed you recently, perhaps one of your old accounts, but I have found the mini kits, but they are made in Philippines, I think this is not what you want?

Paul.

Hello Paul, yes i have seen your email . But i am unable to answer to you. when i click on "respond" email come back to me. your aol email does not seem to receive any more messages.

However, yes, i don't want made in philippines kits :lol:

Are you sure that you have only made in philippines parts? thanks.

Yes, that is all I have.

I haven't had any reports of any problems with my mail from anyone, has anyone out there had problems mailing me directly through private email (I don't mean PM!)

Paul

:) I don't know where to purchase mini 4wd wild kits made in japan. All have got "made in philippines". Where i can find ? uff

i have closed other topics. Now i have just this topic open for all my ad. B) Excuse me for crossposting.

For people that has something tamiya: anything to sell to me?

up....

paul your mails are coming back to me! i am still searchng that parts anyone has got parts to sell to me?