Sign in to follow this  
Tamiya Learner

Discounted Tamiya Kits and parts from Japan

Hi does any one have any knowledge or dealings with

RC Champ International aka MASA in the RC Tech forums as he is offering very good discounts on TA05 pre-orders

Info would be appreciated as I dont want to lose money if I decide to order

Cheers mates

I have purchased goods from Masa personally at the Akihabara, Tokyo store and I can assure he is a top guy and very knowledgable. Champ RC is a chain of large RC stores in Japan with great prices. He speaks great english too, for what it's worth!

Thanks cardesigner and racing master, I hoped he was genuine as his prices are really great almost 50% saving on rrp in Japan, have you checked his price for the TA05 and hopups that were in RC Tech forum?

I think all of us should who are interested in the TA05 etc.

thanks again for the info

[;)][:)]Hi all, I am having a bit of difficulty in getting and EMS estimated price from this dealer which conscidering the two glowing reports seems unusual; I have sent him a final email to request the EMS price etc for an urgent reply.

His reply is preorder from both dealers and complete with the cheapest,seems fair so thats what I have done.

I'll let you all know the results when known[:D][;)]

Hi yoall[:D]

finally got the full quote including 2 lots of EMS as some of the hop-ups are released afew days later and it is £30 cheaper than my other cheapest quote just waiting for delivery now and the pleasure of building it up[;)][:D]