Malakite

Dynamite Tazer 12t Electronic Speed Controller

Has anyone got one of these? I thought I'd successfully set this up a few weeks ago, but tofay I went to use me car for the first time and it's not working! I followed the nstructions but the lights do not flash the sequence to state t is remembering any of the throttle movements I try and save to it.

Has anyone else come across this problem?

Many thanks

Not sure what to say other than follow the instructions!

Does it have a setup mode? Is it entering that correctly?

Hi thanks for your response. No thats the thing, even when I press the 'setup' button it's not working properly! I.e the lights do not flash - it's brand new I've never actually used it - I did set it up a couple of months ago all ready but had never taken the car out for a test drive as I was wating on a few ther parts! I'm wondering if the speed controller for whatever reason has decided to stop working ;)

Does anyone else have one of these and if so has this happened to you??

Did you hold the setup button as you turned it on? That's usually how it works.

Nope I turned it on and then pressed it. I'll try that tomorrow and let you know how I get on, many thanks ;)

If it is new contact the shop you bought it from. They should either replace it or give you contact details of the importer to send it to.

If it is new contact the shop you bought it from. They should either replace it or give you contact details of the importer to send it to.

I hope so, it's just that I purchased it from them a couple of months ago, fingers crossed though!

I hope so, it's just that I purchased it from them a couple of months ago, fingers crossed though!

Interestingly someone else has the same speed controller and has the same issue as me?! Answers on a postcard please!!

Has anyone got one of these? I thought I'd successfully set this up a few weeks ago, but tofay I went to use me car for the first time and it's not working! I followed the nstructions but the lights do not flash the sequence to state t is remembering any of the throttle movements I try and save to it.

Has anyone else come across this problem?

Many thanks

Uhm, check your servo reverse to see if it is not backwards. I personally bought two of these and neither gave me a fit. See if you had accidentally turn off the reverse by turning off the ESC and turning back on by holding the setup button. Make sure your motor wire is correctly fastened and make sure your battery is fully charged lol.

That should do it :0)