kingofrimz

Southern California Area?

was doing some searching, and it looks like it's been a while since anybody from the So. Cal area has met up. would you guys be willing to do a meet somewhere? all interested parties let's hear it... :)

I'm interested. There is a So Cal Crew sig. Have you joined?

where,??? I was not even aware of it. If we can get a few peoples to show up I am willing to take a day off work to make a meet.

where,??? I was not even aware of it. If we can get a few peoples to show up I am willing to take a day off work to make a meet.

I would be willing to meet with you guys :)

I would be willing to meet with you guys :P

:) cool I was just gonna ask you if you'd be interested.

I am always interested in a meet. It has been years since the last one.

James.

Seeing as how we are the only ones interested in this, maybe we should set a date and go from there, what do you guys think????

Rich,

Just state the time and place and I am there.

James.

Good question? Do we like the beach? Did we wanna hit a track?

Or we can list our locations and plot somewhere that's equidistant for all of us.

Good question? Do we like the beach? Did we wanna hit a track?

Or we can list our locations and plot somewhere that's equidistant for all of us.

beach sounds good

I'd like to attend it's just that El Segundo (where we had it last time) is a far drive from San Jose.

Hey Jim. What would be an acceptable distance? Maybe we can try to accommodate as long as we're not meeting in Bakersfield. Plus, the majority of us are down here in So Cal. Don't you have a Northern California meeting anyways? ;):blink:

Hey Jim. What would be an acceptable distance? Maybe we can try to accommodate as long as we're not meeting in Bakersfield. Plus, the majority of us are down here in So Cal. Don't you have a Northern California meeting anyways? ;):blink:

that's not that far, is it????

I wouldn't want to meet in bakersfield either. I was thinking more of a Pismo Beach location which would be about a 3 hour drive from el segundo

I wouldn't want to meet in bakersfield either. I was thinking more of a Pismo Beach location which would be about a 3 hour drive from el segundo

:lol: hmmmm, I have never been there yet, sounds like a good place to meet up at....

That's 220 + mile drive for me. But, if everyone else is ok with this then majority rules. Really, I was expecting a max hour drive for all of us. How does everyone else feel? Pismo Beach is beautiful, though.

You can count me in if we're to meet at Pismo - That's about 3+ hours from me.

Is anyone interested in camping?

+1 from InSaneDiego...but I need 2 months notice to put in to get a weekend off...ya gotta love working at Home Depot, lol.

Hoping ya'll have enough fun to plan another I can actually attend with my 'Shot and Schorcher in progress,

-M

Pismo would be a great location but I think it is a pretty long drive for most of us.

Shodog, since I have already know you, I can offer for you to crash at mine for a night if that helps? I would have to clear with the wife but let me know if you would be interested?

James.

Guys, anyone know how to set automatic email notification when someone else posts on this thread?

I used to be able to do it, but with the new forum I am lost.

James.

Pismo would be a great location but I think it is a pretty long drive for most of us.

Shodog, since I have already know you, I can offer for you to crash at mine for a night if that helps? I would have to clear with the wife but let me know if you would be interested?

James.

I would be up for it if you didn't mind be crashing at your pad

Jim,

I'll ask the boss and let you know. OK Guys, now Jim can be closer to the SoCal crew, where and when do we want to meet?

James.