Sign in to follow this  
difflockxc

Trials Mtb For Sale/trade

i have a Da Bomb pro magura mod class tirals mtb that as a result of a nasty shoulder injury i will no longer be able to use. it has magura hs33 hydraulic brakes, lightweight alloy frame, cnc alu brake booster on the rear, front freewheel, bash guard, alex rims front and rear fitted with very good trials spec tyres. the frame has a few scratches but is in very good overall condition as i never used it as much as i intended to so i,m looking to either sell or trade it. it cost well over £400 new plus a few add ons so i,m looking for offers around £200 or a swap for an axial sxc or rc4wd trail finder or similar please email me at gbhowland@hotmail.com if you would like any more info or pics thanks for looking

(due to the size of this item it will have to be buyer colects as it would cost a ton to post/coureer so probably SE england only unless you fancy a long drive as i,m in kent)

pm replyed to

just out of interest are you the guy i met at woodlands 4x4 ages back i had the orange and silver xc toureg and i think you had not long finished the defender that you have as your profile pic

pm replyed to

just out of interest are you the guy i met at woodlands 4x4 ages back i had the orange and silver xc toureg and i think you had not long finished the defender that you have as your profile pic

yep thats me lol small world, that was a good day that was, 1st ever trip to woodlands :P, although frozen by the end of the day :D , do you still go to woodlands?

thats a sweet looking bike but a bit extreme for me which is a shame, just need something for nipping to the shops and the odd jaunt round the park

i havent been to woodlands since however i do now have a disco of my own , defo better than being the camera man . sorry the bike is no good to u . maybe see u at one of the tc kent bash days sometime if u know anyone who may be interested in the bike feel free to give them my email address

thanks Graham

WOW! a fellow trials rider!! sorry to hear about the injurys, seems alot of people do that when riding trials.

just curious, what make is the frame? mod bike? 26"er?

hi there the frame is a Da Bomb (mission with a different badge) and its a 20" wheel mod class bike if you would like pics or any other info drop me an email at gbhowland@hotmail.com and i,ll get back to you asap thanks for looking

difflockxc (graham)

ok i need the space in my shed for other projects so any sensible offer and you might just grab youself a bargain as before if you would like pics or further info drop me an email at the address above

thanks for looking

difflockxc (graham)