ryanbored

Loads Of Stuff- Something For You?

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD, BUT PM ME.

P.S I think my prices are fair, and at the moment would not like to take offers, unless on multiple purchases. Thanks

Used but good nick Junfac mudrocks. Fronts are weighted. Full set of 4, Ideal for spares- £26

101_0780.jpg

Brand New Berg chassis. You will receive spacers, chassis plates, and all screws £48

bergMainBig.jpg

Dickie Unimog body. Pic on my CC-01 Only £22

101_0616.jpg

youcanmakeit.jpg

Carina Model kit. Not even started and now discontinued. Perfect for the summer. (Easy mostly pre-formed, ideal for the kids) £56

http://www.karenleehobbies.com/cagr21.html

101_0618.jpg

CR-01 Drive Shafts £5

sale006.jpg

Futaba receiver (new)£20

sale008.jpg

Yeah Racing aluminuim 540 cooler and fan £9

sale009.jpg

Chrome wheels from a Tamiya Beetle. Perfect scale steel wheels but from M-03 so need to mod the tyres or use Brat tyres £14 REDUCED £11

sale021.jpg

Brand new battery straps (velcro) £10

sale024.jpg

More added:

As new SWX chassis. Comp chassis that is a direct bolt on replacement for your Axial. Includes the links, but are sunk into the foam, so out of the pictures. Been assembled but never run. New in shops (CML £70 + delivery) I'd like £52 posted.

101_0783.jpg

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD, BUT PM ME.

P.S I think my prices are fair, and at the moment would not like to take offers, unless on multiple purchases. Thanks

Braking an SCX:

Gearbox in great condition with slipper clutch (new £40, with no clutch) £39

101_0803.jpg

Futaba receiver (new)£20

sale008.jpg

what frequence band is the receiver???

I was looking at that transmission thinking it would be great for a project buggy or truck, then scrolled down to discover it's a crawler tranny = no good for a buggy ; no diff <_<

It's 27AM like it says on the box! :huh::D

And please PM me as I rarely check here...

Everything is 25% off!!!

Only untill this weekend when it all hits ebay! Paypal only (gift) no reserving, first come, first served! Postage included in the UK.

Cheers

Ryan

just a quick THANK YOU for the servo! You are a credit to this site!

Thanks

Martin