Sign in to follow this  
mikea96

Grasshopper re-release

In Japan 22nd June as far as I read, rest of the world probably a month or so later.

Cheers

Based on the Tamiya America website the MSRP on the grasshopper is only 132 uSD versus the hornets 160 uSD.

Hey All,

Tower Hobbies has the Lunch Box and Grasshopper listed on their site already! The price of the Grasshopper is $84.99 and the Lunch Box is $94.99!! I guess they are taking pre-orders now! I guess it will be a hwile until they get them in stock. The Hornet still hasn't come into stock at Tower yet. Is that because they are filling all of the pre-orders??

-Al

Is the re-realease for a limited time? Or will it stay in production for a while.

you would have to check with tamiya or wait till its released and see if the limited edition sticker is on the box

Some years ago Tamiya used also to make limited 58xxx models like the re-58004 XR-311 or Blitzer Beetle Chome but lately I have the feeling they use more 49xxx numbers for limted releases so I think the GH and LB will be normal ones like also the 58336 Hornet.

Cheers