Sign in to follow this  
Racer-T

Lunchbox/pumkin Chassis

Hi All,

I'm in the process of restoring my LunchBox at the moment complete with a few "Gradual" Hop-Ups...

But while I was putting the Chassis together the other day I noticed it has alternative mounting points for front axles, rear suspension, etc? Does this Chassis build another model originally?

Strange question I know...But I honestly dont remember noticing all these points when I originally put the Kit togther as a Teen.

Regards

Racer-T

Thats Great! Thanks for that, I cant even remember that Kit to be honest.

I've loads of Grasshopper, Hornet and Lunchbox parts sitting around...I'm temped to source myself a second Lunchy Chassis and create something similar perhaps :lol:

Racer-T

Cool I think I could have alittle fun with that :)

You guys are a bad influence...I have 2 projects to complete already!!

Ah well at least with the Lunchy Chassis I can just tell her indoors its the same LunchBox..."I've just lowered darling" :P

Racer-T

Cool I think I could have alittle fun with that :)

You guys are a bad influence...I have 2 projects to complete already!!

Ah well at least with the Lunchy Chassis I can just tell her indoors its the same LunchBox..."I've just lowered darling" :lol:

Racer-T

I have just done this for a project - LB re-re chassis modified to use with a #44 Pajero shell and original chassis / scratch built suspension set up , and original steering servo postion . custom alu.front body mounts have been made .Runs great - more pics when shell's finished .More info and shots in my showroom :P

post-6741-1239573695.jpg