Sign in to follow this  
glancyguy

Looking For Hobby Shops In Taiwan

Hello,

I will be heading to Taiwan next week for a business trip and need something to do at night! Any ideas? From what I have read so far, Taiwan is not big on 1:10 buggies. Hopefully, you all will have some ideas for me.

Thanks.

• Like 1

I'll be visiting Taiwan soon and staying in Taipei and Kaohsiung. Any good R/C car shop in the area? My searches turns up mostly Japanese anime or Gundam stuff for other that visited Taiwan in the past.. My primary mission is to find Tamiya and Kyosho parts especially slightly older body kits, wheels for my winter projects.

Thanks

Taipei has great beef noodles!! But for tamiya take the short flight to Hong Kong. Mong Kok the spot!!

Thanks on-trash cwb and madmick, but Honk kong is not an option for me oh well maybe in the future

Bite the bullet, change your ticket and do a shop-over in tokyo.

However, if you are stuck in Taiwan and you can't find the hobby shops, there is always the beetle-nut ladies!!

Mandarin / Chinese, Hello= Ni-how, Thank you= sare-sare-ni, the most important word when haggling the price, Boi-dowi = incorrect

At the markets, you can expect to get the item for 1/3 of the first price stated.

Enjoy.