monster_beetle

Shizuoka New Releases (black Porsche 934!)

Looking through the Shizuoko Hobby show RC model releases list you will find some interesting models like a '73 bronco (which is really cool). And a BLACK PORSCHE 934

57788 XB Xanavi NISMO GT-R R35 (TT-01E chassis)

57790 XB ORC Amemiya SCG-7 (TT-01E chassis)

57791 XB Mercedes AMG DTM C-Class 2008 Orginalteile (TT-01E)

57792 XB Toyota Aristo (TT-01E Drift)

58431 F104 PRO Chassis Kit w/Body

58433 Mercedes AMG DTM C-Class 2008 Orginalteile (TT-01E chassis)

58435 Cusco Dunlop Subaru Impreza (TA05-IFS chassis)

58436 `73 Ford Bronco (CR-01 chassis)

58437 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X (TT01-E chassis)

58438 Mini Cooper Racing (chassis type unknown, but M05 suspected)

58443 M05 PRO Chassis Kit

840?? Black Porsche 934 (chassis and scale unknown)

NOOOOO WAY! :o:( This list is one of the most interesting release lists I've seen yet! :) The Bronco is an amazing car, lovely to see Tamiya still releases some old models every now and then... Finally again a new DTM car!!! The F104, the M05, both new chassis' that will be on the market pretty spoon then (probably)! A to me unknown but now I've looked it up on Google interesting Subaru release, an awaited Mitsubishi release (and what a choice for a release they made) - and then to top it off the Black Porsche 934! Awesome!!!!

Still no proper monster trucks tho :)

Don't you consider the Clod as a proper Monster Truck? Ok - it's design hasn't really changed or improved (as far as I know) since it's first release - it will never outperform a Traxxas E-Maxx or HPI E-Savage - but if you'll ask someone to describe the looks of an RC Monster Truck or to draw it you'll end up with a description or drawing of a Clod. Because of that I'd consider the Clod to be the roots of the Monster Truck and the ultimate RC Monster Truck :(

Something to look forward to.........

No new DF-03RA cars though?

SO when the the show anyway?

ohhhh, I love the sound of some of those :(

Can't wait to see the Bronco!!!

And the Evo X sounds good too :)

Interesting that there are so many XB models; they must be finding that market profitable.

Bummer that there aren't some ralleye models or buggies though. :(

Kinda want to see the M-05r and you can't go wrong with the bronco.

Wasn't just recently an original black porsche went for almost $8K on ebay? It would be funny/sad if Tamiya re-release of the porsche is identical to the original or say 95% same. I know to die hard collectors with deep pockets would not matter knowing they have the original from that time period is the key. I like Tamiya stuff but I would be upset after paying $8K for it and find out later in a few months I could pick one up (though not identical) for a few hundred bucks. But hey, I wouldn't pay $8K for a Tamiya Black Porsche from a collectors point, but if I know someone would pay more than $8K than is a different story.

1/10 parts bin special... since all the TA05 alloy bits already come in black ano... B)

1/10 parts bin special... since all the TA05 alloy bits already come in black ano... B)

Good point, could be just a straight out black version of the 30th 934 kit, that would be nice :D

Good point, could be just a straight out black version of the 30th 934 kit, that would be nice B)

If that was the case, the only difference would be the decals and the recommended paint!

It's probably gonna be a black version of the Tamtech. That had a hard plastic shell right?

If that was the case, the only difference would be the decals and the recommended paint!

It's probably gonna be a black version of the Tamtech. That had a hard plastic shell right?

Only the tail end of the Tamtech Porsche was hard, the main body was lexan, still anything is possible :D

As Willy says, Tamiya already do black alloy special event parts for the TA05, so they could easily do a parts bin special with that,

and I think it would be more from the fact that it would come in a fancy black box as a limited edition rather than it being an all out new kit.....

ahhh the possibilites...... B)

Good point, could be just a straight out black version of the 30th 934 kit, that would be nice B)

And a different scale :D Would still be very nice though! Actually, I think I'd prefer 1/10 too!

And a different scale B) Would still be very nice though! Actually, I think I'd prefer 1/10 too!

Oh I would be all over a black anodised edition of the 30th Anniversary Porsche 934...

- J

The 30th Anniversary version is 1/10. The reissue black porsche is 1/12. So it should be the GT01 version.

The reissue black porsche is 1/12. So it should be the GT01 version.

Shame. A 30th black Porsche with all-black alloy parts would even have had me paying collectors prices! B)

Maybe the Black Porsche 934 will come with some goodies/hop-ups? or would it be a limited release?

Maybe the Black Porsche 934 will come with some goodies/hop-ups? or would it be a limited release?

84 series are LE's B)

Don't you consider the Clod as a proper Monster Truck? Ok - it's design hasn't really changed or improved (as far as I know) since it's first release - it will never outperform a Traxxas E-Maxx or HPI E-Savage - but if you'll ask someone to describe the looks of an RC Monster Truck or to draw it you'll end up with a description or drawing of a Clod. Because of that I'd consider the Clod to be the roots of the Monster Truck and the ultimate RC Monster Truck B)

Thats not quite what i meant! i mean than there is no real proper 1/10th scale 2wd Blackfoot type of monster truck. Ok the B.F extreme is the only 2wd monster truck available from big T but i doubt it could take the abuse that i used to dish out to my king blackfoot!

I completely agree with you on the clod though.

Shame. A 30th black Porsche with all-black alloy parts would even have had me paying collectors prices! :D

Indeed a shame it's 1/12th scale... Unless it's the original chassis and hard plastic body! B)

1/12th scale

I hope it doesn't have the original chassis - technology has moved on quite a bit since then. Hard shell would be wonderful though.