monster_beetle

Shizuoka New Releases (black Porsche 934!)

Indeed a shame it's 1/12th scale... Unless it's the original chassis and hard plastic body! :P

Don't forget they've only just re-released the static 1/12th 934 which I do belive uses the same body as the original black 934 B)

Really interested to see what the M05 chassis is going to be like - and if it will be allowed to compete alongside the M03?

Crickey! Good looking line up.

Looked up what the '73 Ford Bronco looks like...can't make my mind up? Odd looking or a great Amreican classic? Either way there will be some great looking builds out there.

Bronco is a Lexan shell B).

Photos courtesy of McFig on scale4x4rc:

http://www.scale4x4rc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=33527

That's a bit of a pity :( The Bronco would have been almost perfect for a hard plastic shell. However - it could also be done very well in lexan... But why don't they make screw on small bits to add on the shell!? The rear bumper, bolt on front grille and lights, rear light buckets, detailed door handles... Even the chrome strip over the side of the car could (and honestly I think should) have been done in hard plastic to make this body more detailed...

Don't get me wrong, it looks nice - but I think it (especially the rear end) is a bit below Tamiya's capabilities.

That's a bit of a pity B) The Bronco would have been almost perfect for a hard plastic shell. However - it could also be done very well in lexan... But why don't they make screw on small bits to add on the shell!? The rear bumper, bolt on front grille and lights, rear light buckets, detailed door handles... Even the chrome strip over the side of the car could (and honestly I think should) have been done in hard plastic to make this body more detailed...

Don't get me wrong, it looks nice - but I think it (especially the rear end) is a bit below Tamiya's capabilities.

Exact words I would like to describe when I first saw the body. I mean, I expect more from Tamiya. It is more of like a production lexan body made by pro-line or HPI.

I totally agree. Should be a hard body. Takes a little edge of the exitement!

New tyres on the CR-01?

Is it pre-build chassie?

Badboy

The 30th Anniversary version is 1/10. The reissue black porsche is 1/12. So it should be the GT01 version.

ahh... 3rd rehash of the TTG... tail molded in black plastic? Or better still pre-painted.

Hopefully the GT01 chassis is fully hopped up in the kitbox.

tamiya_84057_2-764725.jpg

tamiya_84057_1-726151.jpg

84057 1/12 Black Porsche 934 will be based on the TamTech-Gear GT-01 chassis (with some hope ups and black parts) and will have both a lexan and a hard body as well as a carrying bag like the original black 58001.

84057 1/12 Black Porsche 934 will be based on the TamTech-Gear GT-01 chassis (with some hope ups and black parts) and will have both a lexan and a hard body as well as a carrying bag like the original black 58001.

Hardbody ... drool