monster_beetle

Shizuoka New Releases (black Porsche 934!)

Hmm, looks good. But I really miss light buckets, I wonder why they don't add them to such a body. Also the fiat 500 doesn't have them, a real pity.

I believe the EVO will have light buckets. BUt I really am disapointed that Tamiya doesnt have light buckets for any of the "M" chassis boddies. Tamiya is susposed to be the king of scale?

would the front wheels hit the buckets on any M03? :(

Not on most cars - even on tight shells with the right amount of work/development it can be done without hitting the wheels. The Alpine already had light buckets, and although that's a shell with a rather large front end - why wouldn't it fit on say a Fiat 500 (which has pretty small lights)?

I believe the EVO will have light buckets. BUt I really am disapointed that Tamiya doesnt have light buckets for any of the "M" chassis boddies. Tamiya is susposed to be the king of scale?

Ok - maybe no light buckets then. I agree it's a bit of a disappointment, but opposing to that you can't complain with the detail and quality of Tamiya's decals - it's unmatched! :)

TA05 version II.

Narrower chassis, low friction belts, reversible suspension as standard.

rcm0609_9.jpg

Nice, it looks like the motor shaft layout is more like the ta05ms. Although I cant tell if its still based in the centre or if the motor is slightly rearward like the ta05ms. Looks v nice though.

Is it the short reversable suspension or the reversable suspension?

Nice, it looks like the motor shaft layout is more like the ta05ms. Although I cant tell if its still based in the centre or if the motor is slightly rearward like the ta05ms. Looks v nice though.

Is it the short reversable suspension or the reversable suspension?

Looking at the picture I'd say it's slightly to the rear :)

While looking at the link of tamiya japan. It looks like the m-05 will come with the classic mini body :)

would the front wheels hit the buckets on any M03? :)

I have done up LEDS in a Mini Cooper body before using the ABC lexan light buckets. Its not that hard and the wheels do not rub,but it would be a whole lot faster and easier if Tamiya made some like they do for most of the newer cars.

Very cool, thanks for sharing! :P I wonder if the F104's wheels and tires would fit on a Gr.C chassis (these look bigger and it appears to me that the Gr.C cars have too small tires and too big wheel arches).