Petrolhead

All My Cars For Sale: Fox, Mini-monte, Tb01 Subaru, Original Xc Pajero

As the title says I'm selling up and getting out of the hobby once and for all, more pressing issues at the moment and I need the money. As such, everything I'm listing for sale MUST GO so make me an offer, however silly you may think I'll chances are I'll consider it.

Firstly my Fox. It's been used as a runner by me for ages. The bodywork is quite battered and bruised and the wing assembly is being held on by the radio antenna wire so ideally a new repro shell wouldn't go a miss to make it look better. Mechanically the Fox works fine. It's got a Sport Tuned motor, Mtroniks ESC (with no reverse) rated down to 15 or 17 turns, can't remember which. It comes with a receiver and servo too. The rear tyres are almost bald now after being run of pavement they've lost their bobbles which makes for a lot of fun. Also comes with Proline Dyable wheels which were hard to find and not cheap. No box or manual.

I'm after £45 OVNO for this, which seeing as it comes with uprated motor, ESC and radio gear isn't a shabby price. This is what it looked like a while back before the wing broke off.

FoxWheels1-2.jpg

MINI IS SOLD

SUBARU IS SOLD

PAJERO IS SOLD

As I'm sure you can tell I've tried to be as honest as possible when describing these items. I'm selling up and getting out of the hobby so they really do need to go, so like I said take a punt and make me an offer if you want.

I'd prefer if you could come and pick the items up, I'm based in Guildford Surrey. Otherwise, P+P is NOT included in the prices above.

Thanks very much for looking.

Allie.

Finally is my original XC Pajero. I've poured hours and hours of hard work into this model as it's been one of my favourites. As it is currently, I've done a lot of work to the body and turned it into a pickup style thing (see pics). I've also done quite a bit to the chassis. It's got 4" shocks both front and rear, and the rear axle now incorporates a 4-link suspension setup to help suppleness and articulation. To allow for the 4" shocks on the front I've had to drill holes in the front wheel-arches to allow the shocks to poke through and mount them from above the chassis. It's got full bearings throughout and has quite recently had brand new metal gears installed in the rear axle. Also got near-new RC4WD rockstompers with Tamiya hummer wheels, painted black. I had to take the wheelarches back a bit to get these to fit properly. The front suspension arms have been grinded back slightly by me to allow for extra droop, and the front of the chassis has also been taken back a bit to allow room for the metal skid guard to fit. The bodywork it a bit rough in places but if you're looking to run it then it wouldn't matter at all. Holes drilled in back of shell for brake lights (not included). Has a spare wheel and tyre attached to the back and would come with all the rear rollcage / box section. Also has full radio gear, ESC and a Graupner Speed 600 7.2V motor (stunning torque).

I'm after about £75 ONO for this. See pics of how it is now below and more here: http://www.tamiyaclub.com/showroom_model.a...257&id=3221

Hy i'm very interesting to your pajero.

Is possibile for you ship to italy? pls pls pls :):rolleyes:

I can pay with paypal.

thanks a lot