Sign in to follow this  
paul_m

Wanted - Tt01 Long Wheel Axles

As per the title really. I'm looking for some longer wheel axles for a TT-01, to be used with the bigger hexes. Paypal waiting... Name your price...

Cheers

Paul

I use these wide hexes on my M03. I buy TGX axles. Part no. 50808. Have a look on ebay, Tony's tamiya Parts normally have some.

Thanks for all the options guys. If only I'd checked back here before clicking 'buy' on Tamiya part 51006 then I could have done away with the horrible TT-01 plastic axles. Anyhow, I've made my purchase so all I need now is some wider hexes - anyone know where I can buy those?

Thick hexes on TT01 D sprue, 9005719, also on 53345, M03 Toe In Rear Uprights.

Probably on other sprues too, but I can't think of any off the top of my head.

D sprue is probably the cheapest, I grabbed a bunch from Ebay for about 80p each.

As per the title really. I'm looking for some longer wheel axles for a TT-01, to be used with the bigger hexes. Paypal waiting... Name your price...

Cheers

Paul

i needed some of those and i got some plastic Tamiya ones from my local Rc Shop, they were very cheap 6 pounds or something but i think they have 2 long 2 short ones in a pack which isnt what you want, but still they have some for sale on ebay or if you have an Rc SHop close to you go visit it they might be able to sort you out fella,but yeh the tamiya ones are good.

thanks RcTT01

Sign in to follow this