RA1028

Photos For Re-issue Rough Rider From Shizuoka Hobby Show 09

The re-release Brat came with Sand Blaster tyres didn't it?

Very true....im a donkey sometimes :-D

Its weird seeing this being re-released, almost waiting for someone to admit its a hoax.

I guess that if they have gone to so much trouble to replicate the original, even down to the blister packaging then things like the radio box and rear guard will also be identical, or as close as possible..(e.g. vent holes for the ESC?)

for me this has to be the best re-relase so far. the thing that was always missing for me with previous re-re's was the original blister packaging - this will be just like building the original kit. I wonder if they'll include liquid thread lock etc.??

AHHHHHHHHRRRRRGGGGGGG!!!!!

Me want BAD!!!

Badboy

It`s a hoax :)

Why you little....!!!

Where does the pics come from?

Any pics of the chassie?

More pics please!!!

I think I'm gonna die!!!

Can't wait to see it in real life!!!

So! Whos gonna be the first to at it to your showroom?!!

Badboy

I've never seen so many members at one topic at the same time (right now 19 users)

Badboy

Okay Guys Iam probably jumping the gun here but reading this thread and the way things are looking this car is gonna be a hot seller .

I would like to pre order but NOT from my LHS we have a love hate relationship ,I have learnt to love to hate him :)

So how can I pre order through an Ebay online shop for this Buggy plus parts ,I know I will prob pay extra but I dont want to miss out and the importer here in Australia Toy Traders puts a huge mark up on items they import ,Is there anyway of pre-ordering the buggy or do I have to cop it sweet and wait until actual release date ?

Any help in this matter would be very much appreciated

Regards

Swarm

Okay Guys Iam probably jumping the gun here but reading this thread and the way things are looking this car is gonna be a hot seller .

I would like to pre order but NOT from my LHS we have a love hate relationship ,I have learnt to love to hate him :)

So how can I pre order through an Ebay online shop for this Buggy plus parts ,I know I will prob pay extra but I donr want to miss out and the importer here in Australia Toy Traders puts a huge mark up on items they import ,Is there anyway of pre-ordering the buggy or do I have to cop it sweet and wait until actual release date ?

Any help in this matter would be very much appreciated

Regards

Swarm

I will load them up once they are available in Hong Kong. Any member who will have trouble getting it locally can contact me. :P

If the whipy aerial still comes with some trucks, any one got a part number to buy as a spare??

shurely if someone got this close to an historical event with a camera, they took more than 3 pic's. Com on. where is the rest of the pictures?

And where is the diff, i only see plastic gears... more pictures eanyone?

and where do i sign up for an preorder :)

This is so unreal, Please don't wake me up from this dream.

I Have put the teu101bk in a much smaller waterproof box and I haven't had any problem so I don't think they made ventilation holes for the esc. If they did it would be easy to fix.

But I really don't think they would do it un-waterproof, as it was a huge part of the original concept of the car.

shurely if someone got this close to an historical event with a camera, they took more than 3 pic's. Com on. where is the rest of the pictures?

And where is the diff, i only see plastic gears... more pictures eanyone?

and where do i sign up for an preorder :P

Don't just complaint! :) You are lucky to see it now because actually the show hasn't started yet. The photos was taken by a Hong Kong Tamiya dealer shop manager in Tamiya factory during I think while Tamiya was preparing for the show. There will be more photos once the show starts in 2 days.

I suddenly had a nice thought: "And suddenly the grey bumper will be worth more than the black one!".... :)

Re-releases never really excite me ... but this one ... o boy ... this one does!

I suddenly had a nice thought: "And suddenly the grey bumper will be worth more than the black one!".... :)

I bet the new black bumper will be different from the original.

I bet the new black bumper will be different from the original.

After closer inspection of the pics, I share your opinion. It looks mat instead of shiny.

What I don't understand is, why would they call it "Buggy Champ" instead of Rough Rider? Buggy Champ sound not really cool to me. Tamiya did not change the name on any other re-re. Why here? This is kinda wired remake.

It's now 28 users!!!

Ahhrrrggg!!! I really want to get my hands on this RR pic!!!

img1675_13052009111307_1.jpg

To copy and blow up as a poster to frame!!!

Anybody who can steel it and give it to me? :)

Badboy

What I don't understand is, why would they call it "Buggy Champ" instead of Rough Rider? Buggy Champ sound not really cool to me. Tamiya did not change the name on any other re-re. Why here? This is kinda wired remake.

I agree, it's such a lame name, and didn't The Frog have a different name in Japan yet they re-released it worldwide as The Frog?

This is one thing that will definitely please the owners of the original NIBs I guess as the blister packs on this release take it dangerously close to near identical on initial appearance.

To Post or not to Post? That is the Question?

Whatever Happened to Imagination?

Oh yes Tamiya hasn't got any!

I wished they'd stop all this re-release malarchy its getting boring.

To Post or not to Post? That is the Question?

Whatever Happened to Imagination?

Oh yes Tamiya hasn't got any!

I wished they'd stop all this re-release malarchy its getting boring.

Well I don't think that it's got to be one or the other, they do Re-re for the people who wants them and new models for the others(or same again) people.

You can't say they have been lazy on new designs recently have they?