Sign in to follow this  
dazaa

Oh No Another Unknown Impulse Buy

Just got this off ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RADIO-CONTROL-NITRO-...%3A1%7C294%3A50

Im guessing its an old kyosho? All I need to know is that its worth more than what I paid for it. And if anyone wants to buy it throw me an offer I only want abit more than what I paid for it.

Regards

dazaa

OK, so I didn't realise just how long 21 inches is.....im dreading the size of the package.....so any ideas what it is? could it be an old graunper?

Look's like a thunder tiger challenger missing it cage and some there bits, Look here .

I could be wrong but if it is they are big cars.

Stewart

Look's like a thunder tiger challenger missing it cage and some there bits, Look here .

I could be wrong but if it is they are big cars.

Stewart

Not sure it's a TT Challenger, the front suspension is different. It could be a 'bitsa' - the front suspension and chassis rails looks exactly like the ones from a Kyosho Circuit 20 chassis, but the rear end is subtly different (the Circuit 20 chassis I've seen do not the have the bolt-on engine mount plates at the rear, and the radio box is a different shape) - maybe it's an early version? It could also be a Sankyo, another copy of the Circuit 20 series like the TT Challenger. It's a 1/8th scale buggy, so they are fairly large.

Andy

Looks like a Kyosho to me. One from the Circuit 20 series. Toyota Hilux? Check Integra Fan's showroom or better yet confirm with him.

Looks like a Kyosho to me. One from the Circuit 20 series. Toyota Hilux? Check Integra Fan's showroom or better yet confirm with him.

After looking at a tt and a kyosho it seems to be more like a kyosho than a tt. Might not sell it as it looks like a nice project but I would consider offers or trades?

Sign in to follow this