Sign in to follow this  
Henk4Focus

A Lot Of Non Tamiya Cars Lately

Is it just me or are there a higher than normal amount of non Tamiya cars posted these days. If I look at the last couple of days (weeks) I can't help but notice that there are an enormous amount of Marui, Nikko etc being posted. Just goes to show that this club is a winner through and through.

So keep it up guys at least we see something other than our loved Tamiya cars but don't forget to post your Tamiya models too. That is what keeps this site ticking.

Cheers

Henk

This site is great for not being snobby about other cars. I have to admit that I drive my Traxxas Stampede the most these days, but I'm itching to get another Tamiya.

Which one should I get?.........

This site is great for not being snobby about other cars. I have to admit that I drive my Traxxas Stampede the most these days, but I'm itching to get another Tamiya.

Which one should I get?.........

Just don't get a 3 speed! LOL! :D Wait for the RE-RE Rough Rider or get a Wrangler!

I signed up for the account here because I wanted to read & learn more about Tamiyas.

But I also like other brands. Some other fora I go to are overrun by illiterate or lazy kids. This one isn't, and I like it.

More and more, I respect Tamiya for maintaining kit versions of everything, when everyone else is rushing to RTRs. The new generation is losing out on the learning part of the hobby.

Just don't get a 3 speed! LOL! :) Wait for the RE-RE Rough Rider or get a Wrangler!

Don't worry, I can't afford a 3-speed! (Or even a 1-speed right now, for that matter) :lol:

I signed up for the account here because I wanted to read & learn more about Tamiyas.

But I also like other brands. Some other fora I go to are overrun by illiterate or lazy kids. This one isn't, and I like it.

More and more, I respect Tamiya for maintaining kit versions of everything, when everyone else is rushing to RTRs. The new generation is losing out on the learning part of the hobby.

AMEN!!!!!

You've got that right. We learn a lot on this site about Tamiyas and other makes. The good and the bad.

Oooooeee and then forums and sites overrun by kids. Just look at all the terrible remarks on Youtube for one. We have a forum here in SA which I'm registered on www.oneten.co.za and I rarely post anything as most posts are just spamed from the word go. Just look at the for sale/trade section.

Tamiya keeping up with self build kits. 11 out of 10 for that. Thats what keeps me interested in their products.

Henk :)