Sign in to follow this  
redzone

Buggy Champ 2009 58441

Hi there, just wondering when you will have this in stock, and can i preorder? cheers, Dave.

Put me down for one please :D

Hi there, just wondering when you will have this in stock, and can i preorder? cheers, Dave.

Hi all, thanks for your interest in this buggy. More details will be announce soon. Regards.

Hi all, thanks for your interest in this buggy. More details will be announce soon. Regards.

I think "interest" may be a bit of an understatement Stella ;)

Yeah, the suspense is killing us! :)

I'm nearly dead Stella!!!

Not.......much ....strength......left.....now......aaaaaahhhh......need....to.....knowwww!!!!!

I'm nearly dead Stella!!!

Not.......much ....strength......left.....now......aaaaaahhhh......need....to.....knowwww!!!!!

I emailed them about it last week and got no reply. Slightly worrying, I might have to give them a miss and go with RC Champ if there is no news within the next week.

Hi..!

I would advise you to try and find a seller that can confirm your order.I try Stella in order to buy the Black Porsche 934 and she never send a direct answer.The last email I got was that they can not help me since they didnt have enough stock.Have in mind I contacted her more than a month before the release of the kit.

I ended up buying from Jason's EBay store....

As I told stella this is a bad service and policy.She has to say NO in time so we can plan our purchases and find a good price in time.

I was very disappointed with her service. :D:P ..... RC Champ has a much better email/information service.

Thats my personal opinion only.

Thank you.

Thanos

Hi..!

I would advise you to try and find a seller that can confirm your order.I try Stella in order to buy the Black Porsche 934 and she never send a direct answer.The last email I got was that they can not help me since they didnt have enough stock.Have in mind I contacted her more than a month before the release of the kit.

I ended up buying from Jason's EBay store....

As I told stella this is a bad service and policy.She has to say NO in time so we can plan our purchases and find a good price in time.

I was very disappointed with her service. :D:P ..... RC Champ has a much better email/information service.

Thats my personal opinion only.

Thank you.

Thanos

Strange.....I always have recieved prompt email replies from Stella....

As far as the Buggy Champ goes, I expect we will hear very soon. Also, I think Stella is very cautious about preorders nowadays.

"what if"... anybody tried emailing to say you'll pay a premium to get a kit reserved from first batch? :)

money talks