TWINSET

New Comp - Before And After - Winner Announced

Many thanks to Stella Models for a cracking prize :)

bc_big2.jpg

This time, your entry needs 2 pics!!

http://www.tamiyaclub.com/awards.asp

Theme specific rules:

• You entry must feature exactly two pictures (if I've done it right you'll only be able to enter items with two pictures)
  • The pictures must be in your showroom (no external links)
  • The pictures must not have been used in a competition before
  • MAKE SURE THE PICTURE YOU WANT AS A THUMBNAIL IS THE FIRST PICTURE IN YOUR ITEM - this cannot be changed later.
  • It may help your entry if your description includes a little background info
  • You may use paint packages to crop, rotate, sharpen, enhance colours etc but your cannot use them to make the model look like it is somewhere it is not or to add additional elements beyond borders or text
  • You need to enter a car into the competition before end of the Tuesday 16th June
  • You must vote by Tuesday 30th June.

General rules:

• You CANNOT enter an image or idea that you have entered into any TC competition before
  • You must have taken the photo or it be of one of your models and have permission to use it.
  • You must vote if you want to be in with a chance of winning yourself.

You first entry is your final entry, you cannot change you mind or enter a different item later (even if you entered the wrong thing by mistake)

Its up to YOU to make sure your entry complies. If we see any which we do not feel complies they will be removed. We will attempt to contact you about this but this cannot be garaunteed, so you are responsible to check your entry is still there as the closing date approaches. If you entry is removed you will be welcome to enter a different photo.

WE HAVE A WINNER

Congratulations dr.roberts

http://www.tamiyaclub.com/showroom_model.a...d=9813&vb=t

img9813_14062009163120_1_350.jpgimg9813_14062009163120_2_350.jpg

Top 20 places;

http://www.tamiyaclub.com/awards_last.asp

I am having trouble entering the competition, I click the link on the competition page that takes me to my showroom, but at that stage there is nothing obvious to let me assign the pictures to the comp.

I am obviously missing something please help :)

I click the link on the competition page that takes me to my showroom, but at that stage there is nothing obvious to let me assign the pictures to the comp.

After that, pick the showroom entry that you want in the competition - the entry MUST have ONLY 2 pics in it, otherwise it won't allow you to enter.

Start here;

http://www.tamiyaclub.com/awards.asp

Click I understand and wish to enter just above the pics.

That'll take you to your showroom

Find the showroom entry you want to enter in the comp - If there's more or less than two pics it won't allow you to enter and you'll have to start again

If the entry's elligible, you'll see

"If you you want to enter this model in this months photo competition first please read the rules and confirm you have understood them by clicking here."

Click 'clicking here'

You should end up with;

"Your showroom item has now been entered into the competition. Please be sure to check out the other entrants."

ALWAYS check you're entered by going to http://www.tamiyaclub.com/awards.asp again and checking your entry is there.

Use CTRL + F to find your username if there's a lot of entries.

Remember, if your entry has more or less than two pictures, you won't be able to enter it

Remember, if your entry has more or less than two pictures, you won't be able to enter it

K I get it, I was just browsing my showroom trying to pick a couple of pictures, but I need an entry with ONLY 2 pictures in it. Thanks

OK I rule this thread :( But thats not a good thing cause I can ever seem to understand this comp :)

How do you vote, I looked at it and cannot see a vote button, or am I precluded cause I entered?

am I precluded cause I entered?

No, you have to vote in order to even stand a chance of winning (does anyone ever read the rules? :( )

You can't vote yet because Netsmith's not turned the voting bit on.

I've sent him a nudge

VOTING'S NOW OPEN

Simply go to the comp page, http://www.tamiyaclub.com/awards.asp and click on the thumbnail of the model you want to vote for.

At the top of the description box you'll see a voting drop down box.

Select 1st, 2nd or 3rd and click 'rate this item...' button

That doesn't tell me anything at all! Perhaps I'm supposed to log on or such, but I'll never join Twitter (Or any other 'Social Networking' site.) Guess I'll just wait. Chris

Isn't TC technically a social networking site? lol

Aha! Yes it is! (Clever guy.) However, it has substance and we all share a common interest. The MySpace/Facebook/Twitter scene is, to me, a vacuuous, narcissistic waste of time and resources aimed at folks with too much spare time and an overinflated sense of the entertainment value of their meager realities: Mostly young girls & bored housewives. I do not care to ingest the minutia of someone's every ramdom thought, I'm busy with real life (Remember, that's why they call it 'Virtual Reality- It's not real, nor virtuous.) Of course there is by fluke some small percentage of the content that has some value I'm sure, but I am not willing to jump into a sea of turds hoping to find a diamond. No offense to those who are into it: It's just not for me! Chris

I agree. At least with TC we all have a common interest.

furthermore, twitter/facebook do not work at work, the firewall won't let us go there

tom4

Congrats dr roberts great result :D

Hello, i just want to say many thanks to all of you who voted for my entry. You guys are the best. Cheers :D