Captain Hazzard

Mad Bull - Fighter Buggy

Are these two cars the same apart from the wheels and shell?

Are there any other differences?

My boy has trashed his Fighter Buggy, and I thought it might be cool to rebuild it as a Mad Bull.

the stub axles that the front wheels sit on are longer on the madbull

The Mad Bull is funner. :)

I've got all three DT-01 buggies and the Mad Bull is my favorite. Those big tires just encourage bad behaviour.

Whats the third one, would that be the Rising Fighter?

So all I'll need to get are front stub axles and a set of wheels then?

Mad Bull, Mad Fighter & Fighter Buggy Rx are all basically the same chassis with different bodies/mounts.

Just change the stub axles to longer ones and add Mad Bull wheels and you're good to go.

Edit: Now that I think about it the steering links on the Mad Bull are a bit beefier. I don't think it matters much, since the Figher Buggy ones are pretty stout, and the length is the same, but if you notice a lot of flexing or if they break you could always replace them with Mad Bull links later.

Edit: Now that I think about it the steering links on the Mad Bull are a bit beefier. I don't think it matters much, since the Figher Buggy ones are pretty stout, and the length is the same, but if you notice a lot of flexing or if they break you could always replace them with Mad Bull links later

Do you not get both links in the kit? :unsure: , I think I have the smaller links left over from a Mad Bull kit.

Whats the third one, would that be the Rising Fighter?

So all I'll need to get are front stub axles and a set of wheels then?

By the looks of it, the Rising Fighter has a Grasshopper 2/Super Hornet chassis with upgraded Fighter Buggy gearbox.

But i could be wrong! :unsure:

Main difference is the colour of the plastic used. The Madbull mainly uses Grey, where as the Fighter Buggy uses black. Most parts are interchangable though.

Antony