BigJag

Rally Chassis

From what I can see in the photo you need BS5, C5, E7, E9 and SM4. I have all these parts both new and used. Just drop me an PM if you are interested.

About the large turning circle I would have checked for binding in the steering mechanism/servo saver and if the steering servo is moving properly.

I've sent you a pm.

Done a deal for the parts I need, with the very helpful Splended. Just waiting for them to arrive now.

• Like 1

959susparm.jpg

Ok so I finally get round to fitting the parts supplied by Splended. Only to find that part R3 is also damaged and I will also need screw BL4.

Can anyone supply these please. I also managed to lose clip E9 so some spares of that would be helpful too.

<p>

Nice looking 959!

They are very fragile though! the suspension arms break if you just look at them. The good news is that there is almost a continuous stream of parts on ebay and some fo the more delicate pieces have been remodelled in alloy which again you will find on eBay

Anyone have an idea where these alloy parts may be available. Haven't found any on eBay. Would like to get some alloy wishbones. R3 and R4.27/12/12Just found these aluminium parts at RC Channel.Bit the bullet and ordered them.31/12/12Had the parts delivered from RC Channel today. Very speedy service. Never had any communication from them though, guess they were too busy getting them in the post. Also had some wheels and tyres, aswell as a couple of clips and screws from RallyeBaz. Thanks mate. Should be able to get the 959 running again now.

post-22365-0-21564500-1356616847_thumb.j

Edited by BigJag

<p>

Anyone have an idea where these alloy parts may be available. Haven't found any on eBay. Would like to get some alloy wishbones. R3 and R4.27/12/12Just found these aluminium parts at RC Channel.Bit the bullet and ordered them.31/12/12Had the parts delivered from RC Channel today. Very speedy service. Never had any communication from them though, guess they were too busy getting them in the post. Also had some wheels and tyres, aswell as a couple of clips and screws from RallyeBaz. Thanks mate. Should be able to get the 959 running again now.

They look beautiful! Makes me want to get a 959 again.