Sign in to follow this  
Keeyaaree

Blackfoot Xtreme Bearing Kits

Hey guys,

I'm pretty new to all this so here goes! I wanted to ballrace my BFX so I ordered these. I have done all the axles, two for each wheel, but what are the other ten for? Can I use them in the gearbox? I am fitting a brushless kit this weekend and need to strengthen my gearbox up a bit, are these the right ones to use?

I basically have 10 of these left...1150 sealed bearings...

1150zz-1%20medium.jpg

So apart from the axles, where do they go?

Hey guys,

I'm pretty new to all this so here goes! I wanted to ballrace my BFX so I ordered these. I have done all the axles, two for each wheel, but what are the other ten for? Can I use them in the gearbox? I am fitting a brushless kit this weekend and need to strengthen my gearbox up a bit, are these the right ones to use?

I basically have 10 of these left...1150 sealed bearings...

1150zz-1%20medium.jpg

So apart from the axles, where do they go?

yes they go in the gearbox.

its real easy once you get started.

It's simple, took me about 10 minutes from start to finish.... here's a few pics......

with bushings still installed....

blkftxrcx017-1.jpg

bearings....

blkftxrcx018-1.jpg

All done today! It was a lot easier than I thought. No problems at all! I then fitted my Castle Creations Brushless kit... :D

All I can say is that the truck is now a total TOTAL ANIMAL!!! I love it! Anyone thinking of going brushless with their BFX...just do it. I can't get over how much its changed the truck, its sooo sooooo much quicker.