Sign in to follow this  
Swarm

Wonderfull Service From Stellamodels On A Purchase Excellent

I purchased a NIB Jeep Wrangler from Stellamodels .

I emailed them as well and enquired about packing as I collect NIB's Stellamodels went above and beyond by providing me with emails and pictures of a 10/10 NIB ,They sent me several pictures and an email saying they were looking for a NIB that suited my criteria .I received several pictures asking me to choose a NIB I picked one they also said that in the posting process some parts can rub on other parts and they would ensure this did not happen.I got the NIB in the post the box was huge upon opening the box I was confronted by another box upon opening that box I was then confronted with foam around and on top of the NIB I took the foam out and saw the NIB was bubble wrapped I opened the NIB and saw more foam packed in the NIB to prevent rubbing and saw bubble wrap in and around the body of the Jeep they also wrapped every single part in bubble wrap .I was amazed at their level of service.

I truley felt like they cared and I was a valued customer .

I emailed Stellamodels and thanked them for what they did .I think I will only shop from Stellamodels from now on when the Dollar permits as their service is second to none .

This has been the best packed item I have ever received.

Pics of the way it was packed are in my showroom for anyone interested .

Thankyou Stellamodels for a great transaction which has left me feeling like I really mattered. :)