Sign in to follow this  
lee1980

Rc Sausage Dog

Anyone ordered from them? Im in UK and they look to have best prices for tamiya kits and a good shipping price to!

Or is there any other recommendations for ebay shops? mainly interested in ones that ship to UK and hopefully i wont get stung to much at customs lol!

Thanks

Lee. :D

Anyone ordered from them? Im in UK and they look to have best prices for tamiya kits and a good shipping price to!

Or is there any other recommendations for ebay shops? mainly interested in ones that ship to UK and hopefully i wont get stung to much at customs lol!

Thanks

Lee. :D

i've ordered from them, pretty good, but not up to the standard of either

stellamodels - www.stellamodels.net

rc mart - -www.rcmart.com

both are proper RC shops on the web, but also run ebay sites. i'd go with the actual website over ebay if poss, ebay gets enough money as it is.

mostimportnatly, they are both considerate about the customs when shipping, i've never been charged yet.

the other good option is to email the guys @ rc champ, they have a forum thread in he traders section. always good service and good pricing.

I have purchased a few NIB's from him asking him before he sent them out to please pack them carefully .

I have never had any problems from him they always arrive promptly and in good order very nicely packed .

I can recommend this seller they are pretty competative price wise .

Just make sure you ask about packing before hand :D .

I have purchased a few NIB's from him asking him before he sent them out to please pack them carefully .

I have never had any problems from him they always arrive promptly and in good order very nicely packed .

I can recommend this seller they are pretty competative price wise .

Just make sure you ask about packing before hand :) .

I see though you would think that be bovious to pack it well, then i suppose it depends on if you want to keep orginal box in good shape or not worried about

it really. i guess if one is buying a re-relase buggy champ it will pay maybe to keep box and in godd condition!

great certainly seems to have some of best prices for all the tamiya kits!

thanks

Lee :D

Is rcmart.com UK based?

nope based in hong kong.

postage time form hong kong with them is seriously fast at times!

nope based in hong kong.

postage time form hong kong with them is seriously fast at times!

I can back that up, I ordered a new motor and heatsink on a Saturday, was with me Friday after.

Matt

I can back that up, I ordered a new motor and heatsink on a Saturday, was with me Friday after.

Matt

They do have some very good prices just not sure of shipping yet to compare to others!

Thanks

Lee :P

i think some of rc sausage dog's stuff may be fake. i saw a Tamiya Impreza WRC body for $15 (US). I think it's a reproduction of a Tamiya body plus $15 is very cheap for a Tamya body

another thing to consider when buying from overseas is to remember sellers from JAPAN sometimes dont provide you with an ESC, JR-RC for example. when i bought my wrangler, he was charging the same as stella for the same kit but without the ESC. if id have stuck with a hong kong seller i would have got one. JR-RC is ok for everything else however, just remember this while buying kits from japan and read the auction carefully.