Hi, i am really new to this so would appreciate any help.

I have just bought a Second hand Blackfoot Extreme, and would like to put a new motor & speed controller in. i have found a "Carson Brushless Dragster Sport ESC & 10.0 Motor" Would this be ok to just put in and replave what i already have, or are any more upgrades needed. Also i wanted some new wheels but dont know what size etc i would need. any help reallly appreciated, thanks

Hi, i am really new to this so would appreciate any help.

I have just bought a Second hand Blackfoot Extreme, and would like to put a new motor & speed controller in. i have found a "Carson Brushless Dragster Sport ESC & 10.0 Motor" Would this be ok to just put in and replave what i already have, or are any more upgrades needed. Also i wanted some new wheels but dont know what size etc i would need. any help reallly appreciated, thanks

for the wheels , they are 2.2, and make sure there is ball bearings in that diff.

for the wheels , they are 2.2, and make sure there is ball bearings in that diff.

Thanks, what do you mean by ball bearings?

I've owned my BFX for a short time but have put a fair amount of money into it and it's not done yet...

First off, buy these. Fit them in the axles and in the gearbox, everything will run alot smoother and be better equiped to cope with a power hike.

Then I bought this. The power difference was insane, its so so sooo fast now. The only problem is, it's such an animal that its hard to control and I've broken a few bits and pieces on it! I'm on ebay ordering an aluminium suspension set up as I type this!

Remember the chassis is the same as the Wild Dagger and Twin Detonator so search for parts using these names as well. There seems to be many more parts made for the Wild Dagger than both the BFX and TD put together!

I also bought a set of these to make the truck a little more stable at speed, it was a wise purchase but they take time to set up to get the weight balence correct.

Replacing the friction shocks with oil shocks make a big difference, i only run a 20t motor with an lrp ai 10t limit esc using the 20t pinion gear in mine and i find it enough for my limited ability, with brushless i would think it would be great fun. let us know how you get on.