qatmix

Restoring A Mardave Apache

Hi All

I'm trying to restore my old mardave apache.. it all seems quite good apart from the plastic discs that attach to the rear drive shafts (A62 I think) are completely shot :D Also the front bumper is broken. The other part missing are the white rear exhausts.

Anyone here got some spares? I want to get this running again.

Cheers

C

Hi All

I'm trying to restore my old mardave apache.. it all seems quite good apart from the plastic discs that attach to the rear drive shafts (A62 I think) are completely shot :D Also the front bumper is broken. The other part missing are the white rear exhausts.

Anyone here got some spares? I want to get this running again.

Cheers

C

Hi have a chat with Keven64 he managed to get me and him new ones all round recently. Good look on the bumper. Rocking horse fart gas those. Your best bet is watch flea pay and get a partial chassy with one on.

Hi have a chat with Keven64 he managed to get me and him new ones all round recently. Good look on the bumper. Rocking horse fart gas those. Your best bet is watch flea pay and get a partial chassy with one on.

As Sarge said you can still get the disks, they are still made by Mardave for the Marauder but they are exactly the same as the Apache. The do come up on ebay or you could contact Mardave direct.

top stuff :D

thanks for that. I cant see maruder parts on the site. Do you mean the cobra? Also I dont suppose you have the part no?

Cheers

C

No not cobra, definately Marauder they may not be listed just contact them and ask for Marauder CV Joints (failing that there are some on ebay at moment for £3 each, they are sold individually ignore that photo shows 4 of them)

No not cobra, definately Marauder they may not be listed just contact them and ask for Marauder CV Joints (failing that there are some on ebay at moment for £3 each, they are sold individually ignore that photo shows 4 of them)

All sorted :D cheers all

I've been stripping it down and buildign it all up. does anyone have any of the following?

The instructions? (not the exploded diagram)

Front bumper

Rear Cage

Springs

Wheels (front or back)

Plastic black middle section

Orange Front section

Also what size are the bearigns that replace the bushings on teh rear axle?

Its already looking grand, just want to make it look special before I get it out and dirty :lol:

Its already looking grand, just want to make it look special before I get it out and dirty :lol:

Sorry, can't be of help, but ... could you please put up pics when it's done, maybe some race footage too?