mikea96

Srb Ball Diff

It looks like paragu2000 on ebay is making SRB ball diffs now. Go check it out as these will sell great for the new RR

It looks like paragu2000 on ebay is making SRB ball diffs now. Go check it out as these will sell great for the new RR

please can you post more info a quick search on ebay found nothing

please can you post more info a quick search on ebay found nothing

I just typed in Tamiya Sand Scorcher, then clicked on new listings and it was the first thing to pop up and he also has metal spur gears as well.

I just typed in Tamiya Sand Scorcher, then clicked on new listings and it was the first thing to pop up and he also has metal spur gears as well.

Thx

I am working on one too. It will be a replica of the Thorp diff with original manual and packing. One change made is the screws will be in metric. Price will be around US$50 each. And it will be available in July. Also coming soon is the alloy wheel cover set. Price will be about US$40 a set

I am working on one too. It will be a replica of the Thorp diff with original manual and packing. One change made is the screws will be in metric. Price will be around US$50 each. And it will be available in July. Also coming soon is the alloy wheel cover set. Price will be about US$40 a set

wow... pm me when you finish, it will be a quick 'n' easy sale :D

wow... pm me when you finish, it will be a quick 'n' easy sale :D

Yes, and TC member will certainly get a better deal.

And I also like to ask opinion on which colour is the most wanted for the wheel cover. I will made them in anodized silver, gold, blue, red. But don't know how many to produce on each colour.

...And I also like to ask opinion on which colour is the most wanted for the wheel cover. I will made them in silver, gold, blue, red. But don't know how many to produce on each colour....

Ohhhh i would do a poll :D for me silver, but I have them so don't count my vote, however the sooner you can send me a ball diff the better ;)

Ohhhh i would do a poll ;) for me silver, but I have them so don't count my vote, however the sooner you can send me a ball diff the better :)

Still working on some technical issue. Should be available very soon. :D

Hey RA1028,

I would be interested in the Srb Ball Diff, perhaps I can get my friend in HK to pick it up for me in the summer ;)

ME WANT!!!

PM me when you're set!!!

I myte buy 3 or 4!!!

Maybe not at the same time

Badboy

If you're taking requests on wheels, I'm dying for a narrow version of the Ranger wheel which would use the Super Champ front tire. Growing up in So Cal in the 70's, we had a ton of Baja's running around, and the vast majority used the American Racing white 8-spokers...

If you're taking requests on wheels, I'm dying for a narrow version of the Ranger wheel which would use the Super Champ front tire. Growing up in So Cal in the 70's, we had a ton of Baja's running around, and the vast majority used the American Racing white 8-spokers...

You know this right?

SS, SC, GH, Frog, Hornet got their one sized tyres and wheels (#1)

RR, Ranger, Brat, FAV, 58044 Pajero and Buggy Champ got their own sized tyres and wheels (#2)

Witch means you can't use #1 tyres on #2 wheels or viseversa.

I think #1 is 1,5" and #2 is 1,75"

PICT0026.jpg

I could be wrong 'bout the size part

Badboy

yeah, my bad, slip of the typing finger...I meant RR/Buggy Champ front tires...and 8 spoke, 1.75" narrow front wheels i what i meant

For one offs have a word with rad2rad http://www.tamiyaclub.com/trades.asp?id=1892

Fantastic!

I'm sure we'll see a lot of the old hop-up parts re-re'd. I was tempted to get a Thorpe style ball diff re-re'd myself but had assumed someone else would probably get around to it.

Yes, and TC member will certainly get a better deal.

And I also like to ask opinion on which colour is the most wanted for the wheel cover. I will made them in anodized silver, gold, blue, red. But don't know how many to produce on each colour.

Hi,

there is any update about the SRB diff? I'm really intrested at some.

Thanks a lot.

WWD

Sounds like a MUCH better price than the other one :lol:

RA1028 any news?

I'm soo wanting it now!!! :lol:

Badboy

RA1028 any news?

I'm soo wanting it now!!! :)

Badboy

WIP photo:

img1675_24072009162037_1.jpg

WIP photo:

wow lol lots to assemble! put me down for one or pm me thanks!

WIP photo:

OMG your gonna be rich :) Please please remember me when they are ready :wub: