Sign in to follow this  
robster959

Df03/keen Hawk Manual?

Hey all,

Anybody know if there is a Keen Hawk manual online anywhere? I picked up a used Keen Hawk, but I need the part # for a broken part. I wouldn't mind having the manual so I know I'm putting it back together right :unsure:.

The part I need is a sort plate that sits under the front gearbox, and has the lower arms attaching to it with long pins.

Thanks,

Rob

Hey thanks,

I didn't realize Tamiya posted their manuals - I looked on here for dark impact manual, but didn't think to check there.

Cheers,

Rob

For copyright reasons we won't put up any recent manuals. Technically we shouldn't put up the old ones without permission from Tamiya, but we are on safer ground than publishing anything recent.

Tamiyas manuals are all over the place, on their English site, more of them on their Japanese site, and they are posted on each model page on Tamiyausa.

Hi,

I also found a manual for the TA05 I just bought as well. I found it using the "manual for the first chassis" guideline. My car was the FXX, but I got the manual for the TA05 chassis kit.

I've already ordered the Keen Hawk part - it's in the B parts. came out to $8.50 US. It was the only part broken on a like-new Keen Hawk, with the Tamiya aluminum shock set, slipper clutch, futaba esc and a 19T motor. For $40!!!! Canadian!!!!

Thanks again, I'll be waiting for the part to come so I can try her out.

Rob

For copyright reasons we won't put up any recent manuals. Technically we shouldn't put up the old ones without permission from Tamiya, but we are on safer ground than publishing anything recent.

Tamiyas manuals are all over the place, on their English site, more of them on their Japanese site, and they are posted on each model page on Tamiyausa.

I also found a manual for the TA05 I just bought as well. I found it using the "manual for the first chassis" guideline. My car was the FXX, but I got the manual for the TA05 chassis kit.

I think that all TA05's come with the generic TA05 chassis manual showing the F430 body, and an insert for the body parts that came with that kit.

Where there are multiple cars based on the same chassis, Tamiya now tend to do a generic chassis manual rather than a specific manual for each car/body set combination.

- James