Sign in to follow this  
monster_beetle

Monster Beetle/ Blackfoot Aluminum G1 Part Coming Soon

I hope to have the prototype laying here within 2 weeks. If it's allright I will be ready to sell them.

They will be made out of 2mm aluminum, eventually I will offer the option of plain aluminum, red anodizing or black anodizing. However the anodizing options are not completely sure yet.

G1.jpg

I will update this thread off course when there is more news to tell about this part. If you are interested in the part just put it here, and eventually contact me through my website. That way I will keep you updated with things like the price etc. At the contact form click pre-orders as subject, off course you don't have to buy the part as there isn't even a price yet :lol: But that way I can manage it easily in my e-mail client.

More info here: http://shop.tamiyaresource.com/MB/60001.html

Great, broke mine yesterday !

I'll wait for this now rather than look for a replacement plastic one :lol:

Yes I will probably have a load off you, as I am in great need of these parts!!!

Well, long time passed. Still no update :)

The lasercutter is not doing bending anymore. I tried to contact several other companies to doe the cutting, but all of them didn't reply.

Really really ****...

My aluminum wheel sets should be ready anytime. My buddy that makes my parts is just waiting for some tooling to arrive for his new CNC lathe. The wheels are already designed and ready to cut.

Are you sure you don't want to buy one of my shiny anodized ones instead and save yourself the hassle?

http://www.tamiyaclub.com/trades_model.asp...87&id=23382

:D

Sorry. However your pricing is good, you must be working with a non-UK machinist! Although if I had chosen not to have mine anodised they would have come out at around the same price I think. Still, they say competition is healthy :lol:

Those wheels are sweet! I'm assuming they're 2.2s. What's the cost for all 4?

Thanks.

Hey there sent you a message.

Are you sure you don't want to buy one of my shiny anodized ones instead and save yourself the hassle?

http://www.tamiyaclub.com/trades_model.asp...87&id=23382

:lol:

Sorry. However your pricing is good, you must be working with a non-UK machinist! Although if I had chosen not to have mine anodised they would have come out at around the same price I think. Still, they say competition is healthy ;)

Well, your choice to anodize them, personally I like the look of raw metal :);) I am working with Dutch machinists, when I know a good one in the UK with a good price who can also do CNC'ing I might be interested in contacting that guys ;)