kaiser

I Need A New Truck

Also you don't want something too fast and heavy that can hurt your dog. You could easily cut or break your dogs leg if it's too fast.

I'm a good driver of my BFX when chasing the dogs, but I also have good common sense when doing so. Always keeping in mind that what I am driving could seriously hurt an animal. My dogs love to chase it(mini Dachunds) and I try to keep it ahead of them...never wide open.... If I do chase them I do it when they are not directly in front of it and for short hops....I never go wide open towards them... Also I keep good ice water around for them and always let then take breaks.... I hide the truck every five minutes....let everyone get calmed down and drink some water.

Just had to put that out there....I love radio control, but I am a big dog lover as well lol. Use common sense and everyone can have fun without hurting the animals.

the other day when i using my bb, my brother and his do came round. it was great fun every time i stopped the dog barked as he was saying go agian. lol

a bit off topic

but when i had my carson attack

the local modelshop was building a fg monster beetle for a fox hound team to use for training and exercising the dogs now the hunting ban

it was huge and covered with fox coloured fur