Cinnamon

-73 Bronco Out For Sale !

Not only the Black Porsche were to be find on auction sites today but the -73 Ford Bronco CR-01 too. I grabbed one right away. Don´t know why I just did :blink:

post-4801-1245347101.jpg

i want to know when the 2 new DF03RA's will be out (non subaru finally yay)

I decided not to wait and ordered a 58417 df03ra 2007 scooby. :lol:

I plan to get a different shell, maybe the ABC lancer shell with the rally light buckets, and then try and source some kind of cockpit mod for it that works with the DI dust cover.

I decided not to wait and ordered a 58417 df03ra 2007 scooby. :lol:

I plan to get a different shell, maybe the ABC lancer shell with the rally light buckets, and then try and source some kind of cockpit mod for it that works with the DI dust cover.

I wish MrT would listen to us nutters and start to make interiors , even simple ones , to moore of the cars. It would be a great addition. As it is now clear windows reveals birdsnest with wires and stuff and the dark window decals just looks boring. The interiors Scollins made were / are brilliant but if you want one in every car you got it´s gonna cost you some serious bucks. NO shadow on Steve , I fully understand that he has to cover for his expences on the small series he made / makes. It would cost MrT pennys with the numbers they make.

penny's mfg cost + extra decals + extra instruction booklet printing + kitbox space + distribution costs + wholesale markup + dealer markup

= about $20 extra @ RRP by my stab-in-the-dark guesstimate

penny's mfg cost + extra decals + extra instruction booklet printing + kitbox space + distribution costs + wholesale markup + dealer markup

= about $20 extra @ RRP by my stab-in-the-dark guesstimate

You party pooper you :lol: