Sign in to follow this  
angel wings

Crazy Mad Bull

Hey everyone, how are you all, been missing for soooooooooo long, sorry people, anyways just bought a Mad Bull, pictures coming soon, took me about an hour to build, not like my msdf03 lol. This really should be a terrible car and at first I suppose it was, not gone mad on hop ups like last time, well cant really theres not much you can do haha, replaced plastic bushing now fully ballraced, replaced motor with 17 Turn motor and ripmax esc, wow what a difference, this has to be said, ive had more fun with this than my bling bling msdf03, maybe because I dont care if it breaks as its really easy to fix, its not broken though, god knows how, I drove it up a slide, did the biggest madest jump ever, should of killed the truggy but it landed perfect and kept on going, the 17 turn motor makes this thing fly, the only problem Im facing now is the shocks are 100% useless, what shocks do I need/ will fit for an upgrade,oh and when the car goes forward from a standing start there is a couple of seconds lag/ delay, what is causing this, its driving me mad, reverse is ok and doesnt lag ??

Thanks for you time, its nice to be back xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AnGeL

Welcome back Angel - you still got my size 6 pink dress? :)

Check to see reverse and forward have gotten switched somehow and it is going forward in reverse, and backwards in the forward drive mode. This happened to me once with a CPR unit and I never really figured out why. The key will be if you can go straight from drive to reverse w/o a pause. Reverse usually has that second or so lag time, so if you can immediately engage reverse I would suspect something is bass-akwards.

Mad Bulls are wicked fun! The shocks from a DF-02 fit right on it I believe and make a HUGE difference in handling. Add a set of those and you are set to rule the world.

Welcome back Angel - you still got my size 6 pink dress? :)

Check to see reverse and forward have gotten switched somehow and it is going forward in reverse, and backwards in the forward drive mode. This happened to me once with a CPR unit and I never really figured out why. The key will be if you can go straight from drive to reverse w/o a pause. Reverse usually has that second or so lag time, so if you can immediately engage reverse I would suspect something is bass-akwards.

Mad Bulls are wicked fun! The shocks from a DF-02 fit right on it I believe and make a HUGE difference in handling. Add a set of those and you are set to rule the world.

Yes still got the dress for you hahaha forgotten about that, if the DF-02 fit that will be great, are you sure about this before I buy some or theres no dress for you hahahaha x

Thanks for your help, Ill check the ESC tomorrow

Yup, 100% certain. I'm running the exact same shocks on my Mad Bull that that come stock on the DF-02 Gravel Hound. They work a treat.

What a difference bearings, shocks and a decent motor make on the Mad Bull! They are goofy looking things, but what a hoot to drive. I was a little concerned about the ABS body at first, but the blasted thing is really hard to flip over, so it hasn't been a problem. Its like a cat - it always seems to land on its feet too.