TWINSET

C L U B _ O F F L I N E - Read And Digest (then Panic)

Is it only me, or is it not possible to post a comment to one of your own models?

-Lars

Is it only me, or is it not possible to post a comment to one of your own models?

-Lars

works fine for me.

works fine for me.

Not working for me, might be some tags i tested in the comment field that "got stuck" somewhere :lol:

Not working for me, might be some tags i tested in the comment field that "got stuck" somewhere :lol:

Works fine here on Internet Explorer 7 and Firefox (Win XP)

Did you try logging off and back on again?

Works fine here on Internet Explorer 7 and Firefox (Win XP)

Did you try logging off and back on again?

Yes, just logged out, restarted, and tested on another PC (IE 7). Still not working. The comments don't even show up in admin mode.

It's comments to this page http://www.tamiyaclub.com/showroom_model.a...086&id=4867

Sending my own comments to other of my models is working, so I probably have done this to myself :lol: The tags are probably not well liked in the comments system...

EDIT: Tested Firefox; the same problem.

-Lars

OK, update:

Two new comments, from others is received. And comments to myself now works :-)

Not a trace (email, preview, nothing) of any of my own test comments from yesterday evening, but who cares :)

Thank you,

Lars

Yes, just logged out, restarted, and tested on another PC (IE 7). Still not working. The comments don't even show up in admin mode.

It's comments to this page http://www.tamiyaclub.com/showroom_model.a...086&id=4867

Sending my own comments to other of my models is working, so I probably have done this to myself :) The tags are probably not well liked in the comments system...

EDIT: Tested Firefox; the same problem.

-Lars

Same problem for me too I'm afraid - tried to add a link in a comment and seem to have locked it up so can't add comments at all to my showroom entry.

Same problem for me too I'm afraid - tried to add a link in a comment and seem to have locked it up so can't add comments at all to my showroom entry.

As you see above, my problem was fixed (?) overnight. I hope yours come around also :-)

-Lars

As you see above, my problem was fixed (?) overnight. I hope yours come around also :-)

-Lars

Yes - Thanks Mate - Seems to have cleared itself up and I can leave comments on that showroom entry again now. Strange thing is the comments I sent earlier have just disappeared - no email notification or anything - strange!!

OK - can we get back off thread now please?

I don't get cricket - I went to see Sussex vs. Australia yesterday and just when it looked like they had a chance of actually winning the match, they gave up for a draw....

Strange thing is the comments I sent earlier have just disappeared - no email notification or anything - strange!!

One other thing to check - whilst messing about leaving myself comments yesterday, both of the notifications ended up in the spam bin - up until now, that's never happened :)

One other thing to check - whilst messing about leaving myself comments yesterday, both of the notifications ended up in the spam bin - up until now, that's never happened :)

Might be the IP of the new server is already globally blacklisted.

Is anyone/everyone else getting notification of replies to threads?

I'm not

Could someone send me a PM too please?

Is anyone/everyone else getting notification of replies to threads?

I'm not

Could someone send me a PM too please?

PM sent.

Following that link it did it for me on this machine on firefox earlier but its sorted now. I guess Chris was working on it.

Following that link it did it for me on this machine on firefox earlier but its sorted now. I guess Chris was working on it.

Was it the same machine?

Mine at home shows ^ but this one doesn't

I know I made it happen on IE, messing about with unicode settings? it was years ago when £ wouldn't show up and it was all to do with some weird setting deep, deep in IE

Hi,

i 've just noticed that the url: //username.tamiyaclub.com doesn't work anymore

mine: _miga_.tamiyaclub.com results in an error: "Bad Request (Invalid Hostname)"

cheers

Michael

yes, seems to be fixed. works fine on IE and FF now.

Hi,

i 've just noticed that the url: //username.tamiyaclub.com doesn't work anymore

mine: _miga_.tamiyaclub.com results in an error: "Bad Request (Invalid Hostname)"

cheers

Michael

for me too. Looks like Chris will have to look into mod rewrite settings...

for me too. Looks like Chris will have to look into mod rewrite settings...

For a lot of these issues, Chris is providing updates online; http://twitter.com/TamiyaClubCom

Saves him emailing me and me posting it here :)

Issue 1: shortcut domains, eg netsmithuk.tamiyaclub.com are not working. Boooo

9:21 AM Jun 27th from Tweetie

The 'members online' list shows approx 500 members + 22245 guests at the moment. must be some brandnew re-re information that I was missing or there's something wrong with the visitor count :)

Just opened the two most recent entries from the trades RSS & received this error:

Microsoft VBScript runtime  error '800a0006'

Overflow: 'CInt'

/tc_tools/interface.asp, line 213 

URL's are:

http://www.tamiyaclub.com/trades_model.asp?cid=82406

http://www.tamiyaclub.com/trades_model.asp?cid=82407

EDIT: It's not just the trades it's the whole site :)

Same result with Firefox 3.0.1.1 and IE7