3 minutes ago, TheMidnight Pumpkin said:

There's others on ebay that include wheels. Also Imex still has some wheels on their website. But me, I would likely use HPI universal wheels for these. Well if I had a need for them...

As far as I understand HPI doesn't have any 2.2 wheels as wide as these. The IMEX tires are much wider than a Clod Buster tire (see ref pics above). Quoting @Buggyjam they're "sick fat", LOL.

Just had a quick look at the IMEX website. No you can't buy wheels for these anymore. They stopped making these probably over a couple of decades ago. One can modify a nice set of chrome HPI wheels, maybe, but that's another story.

Have a nice Sunday! :)

I have one more question regarding the Lunchbox. How can I install a cheap front light kit?

I only want LED lights as front lights. Is it possible to put 2 pcs from 5mm LED in series and connect to the Batt. Connector from the BEC Receiver? It is an old one from Graupner. Is this connection input or output?

How did you installed a cheap light function into your LB or MP?

24 minutes ago, Madcaper said:

eBay does not find this item.

Could you send me a picture please?

Sure. It seems that the eBay links get mangled by the forum a bit (extra control characters).  www.ebay.co.uk/itm/253068689942 should work.