boy do you have to be quick on Ebay to pick up some replacement parts for SRB rebuilds. Jason just had 51 bumpers, rear guards and mechanism boxs, gear & motors covers for sale. Snapped up in just over 10 mins by as few as two buyers and in most cases 5 buyers. Also 10 bodies and 31 B parts ( roof and head lights I think) and 31 sets of rims. I had been watching for days but got stuck watching a movie and missed out again. I just hope he keeps listing them so we all have a chance to get some parts. Well done to whoever was lucky.

I'm struggling with that too. Not quite sure what to do about it.

Seems a shame that a handful of people are bulk ordering the parts out of stock.

What time does he usually list the parts ?

You will probably find a couple of UK sellers listing large amounts of Buggy Champ parts soon. It appears to be a common thing buying from JR-RC, then reselling them.

Seems a shame that a handful of people are bulk ordering the parts out of stock.

Especially when they later turn up at other E-bay stores at a MUCH higher price !! :( I sometimes,though I kow it´s stupid , wish that some sellers had a maximum limit when they sell some of these wanted parts. Also I think that if E-Bay sellers see that a few profit hungry guys buy their stuff they will eventually start to think that : Hey why doesn´t I charge higher prices too !?

I know this is naive thoughts but it´s a shame that what most of us see as GREAT hobby some other see as a way to get mo money :D

I can put my hands up here and say I bought all the wheels and some of the other bits. As you will probably know, I am not a reseller, although I do sell on some kits and parts I no longer have need for, especially just recently all the Avante parts left over from my recently completed projects and Blazer parts from similar projects. When you have a lot of SRBs missing parts like radio boxes and rear cages you need a lot of parts. I bought 10 of all of these and all the wheels, sorry, but I will be plating them and selling them (this isn't really reselling, it is value added reselling lol!) so there will be loads of chrome wheels available for the Rough Rider really soon ;-)

Most of the guys who do resell work really hard at it and don't charge a huge amount more - I say most though.

Tony and Robert spring to mind as nice chaps and their service is good.

You can also rest assured that Jason will have more up soon.

Paul.

Yeah, it really sucks. I missed out on a bumper and a rear guard AGAIN :angry:

Resellers makes it impossible for us who really need those parts for our restoration projects.

If someone in here by any chance should have a huge pile of those parts, please let me know if you want to part with such a set (for a reasonable price).

Give it 6 to 8 months then it will all calm down & you will probably buy at the price you want to pay ( thats if you can wait that long ) this is when i will be thinking of buying replacement parts ?

boy do you have to be quick on Ebay to pick up some replacement parts for SRB rebuilds. Jason just had 51 bumpers, rear guards and mechanism boxs, gear & motors covers for sale. Snapped up in just over 10 mins by as few as two buyers and in most cases 5 buyers. Also 10 bodies and 31 B parts ( roof and head lights I think) and 31 sets of rims. I had been watching for days but got stuck watching a movie and missed out again. I just hope he keeps listing them so we all have a chance to get some parts. Well done to whoever was lucky.

The reselling has started and the mark appears like highway robbery - probably from the first lot sold a couple of weeks back. I just hope it ends up like the blitzer beetle nose cones and Jason just keeps listing them! I have no problem with the likes of Loaded who add value or the people who are resellers as they want to make a living- it would be nice however if Jason would sometimes limit what any one buyer could buy then everyone would have a better chance of buying at a reasonable price. I believe there will be more listed - just have to keep watching and surely if Jason is selling them I guess the parts will be available to other Tamiya dealers or is he simply breaking up full kits?

I believe he's breaking up kits. I'm glad he is but what really gets my goat is when someone breaks up the parts trees further and charges the same amount or more for each section. It's a great way to quadruple your money but I still think it's wrong. But that's a moot point now.

Anyways, I'm hoping Tamiya officially release the spare parts soon so that I can get complete body sets, all boxed 'n stuff, and whatever else I need all in their manufacturers packaging. That'd sort out my needs because I can just order them via my normal online shops instead of having to watch eBay like a hawk (or wait endlessly for jr-rc to reply to my eBay messages) only to be at work when stuff gets listed at reasonable prices, therefore missing almost every major part I'm after again because everyone else has snapped them up.

Until then I'll be watching eBay like a hawk as I've been doing recently and try not to get stressed or bitter as I lose out on more parts! :D

RC Champ will be getting bodysets around August for around 3,000 Yen :) and Jr-rc has around 17 sets of tyres for sale. I think as the intial joy/shock of the BC release fades there will be plenty of spares. I'd love to buy all the spare parts now but I'm a little light on the pocket after buying the BC :D

New items at Jasons this morning!

Rubber, springs, dampers etc. No bumper/radioboxes though....

I just bought one of each of 11 different BC items Jason had up for sale like the damper bag, front arms, screw bags, etc.

I missed out on the damper and pinion bags from the first lot, so I waited and I'm glad I did.

No tires or gear/motor covers though - all gone already. I don't have time to watch eBay like a hawk. Oh well, it's low priority.

And bodyshells gone again. I only wnated one shell, but everytime I click buy it now a stupid ebay message came up asking for me to put card details in...even though there was no where to enter them :)

Anyone else got the same stupid question? More chance of getting a response from here than trying to figure out how to contact ebay with its stupid help

And bodyshells gone again. I only wnated one shell, but everytime I click buy it now a stupid ebay message came up asking for me to put card details in...even though there was no where to enter them :)

Anyone else got the same stupid question? More chance of getting a response from here than trying to figure out how to contact ebay with its stupid help

Yeah, I got the same. Then I used ebay.de instead. No problems there. I assume its a ebay.co.uk problem...

BTW. I accidently bought 30 radioboxes instead of 3 :-(

I asked Jason to cancel, but still don't know if he will do that.

My oh my...

Yeah, I got the same. Then I used ebay.de instead. No problems there. I assume its a ebay.co.uk problem...

Cheers for that. I will try that next time.

BTW. I accidently bought 30 radioboxes instead of 3 :-(

I asked Jason to cancel, but still don't know if he will do that.

My oh my...

You can always put them up for sale on ebay.co.uk at 5 times the price you paid for them, see here. <_<

You can always put them up for sale on ebay.co.uk at 5 times the price you paid for them, see here. <_<

I would hate to be catagorised "reseller", and don't need the hassel. I would rather want people who really needs these parts to be able to buy them at the right price.

Still waiting for anwser from him...

Yeah, but it will still be more expencive than jr-rc cause of postage and customs :-/

I would take them off your hands, as I wanted a bunch for my dozens of SRB projects missing boxes, but unfortunately I already probably have ordered more than I need :-)

Paul.