mikea96

Aluminum Parts For Your Oldies

Just had a look, seem pretty cool I might buy one to see how they fit.

Those screw holes in the front supposed to be there? unsure as all my WW1 Grilles are missing the Verticle Peices. Don't recall those being there in other WW1 pictures though.

Just had a look, seem pretty cool I might buy one to see how they fit.

Those screw holes in the front supposed to be there? unsure as all my WW1 Grilles are missing the Verticle Peices. Don't recall those being there in other WW1 pictures though.

Those holes are there to attach the winch; just had a search on TC and found this: http://www.tamiyaclub.com/showroom_model.a...28&id=13706

;)

Ah sweet the manufacturer is a member, was wondering how to purchase as there was no option to at tamiya resource.

Trying to sort out buying some now

Thanks for the link WW Nut, ill post some pics up when I get them.

How about some Astute A1 parts? I know they are a must if you like to run modded motors in your Astute or Kingcab the plastic version tends to snap in half.

I could do with a couple ;)

That looks sweet. Fit is perfect, see what you mean about the blinkers, just need a peice of plastic that will neatly fit in there.

How did you buy it though? there doesnt seem to be a purchase option at Tamiya resource? Tried emailing Monster Beetle, no luck. Hope there still available

Yes i will and so far I have coilover kits for the original srb cars and coilovers for the new buggy champ....

Mike,

Are these coilover kits for the original SRB shocks and the new BC identical in measurement?

Mike,

Are these coilover kits for the original SRB shocks and the new BC identical in measurement?

I think the new ones for BC will be larger diameter collars as the shocks are a larger diameter!

which is why he needs 2 sizes.